11

In the end, Yu Yiqing failed to resist the enthusiastic offensive of Wei Lizhou and his father, and was taken into the car by them.

However, he got out of the car when he was close to home. After all, he still has tutoring work to do in the evening.

Zhu Chengyu, Liu Jing and others soon left the office.

When Yu Weiyun followed Yan Kaichen out of the office, he was still full of grievances.

After he learned of Wei Lizhou's identity, he began to think about how to close his relationship with Wei Lizhou.

But Yu Yiqing, as his elder brother, didn't even think about giving Wei's father a ride home when he hitched a ride home.

Yu Weiyun lowered his eyes, and said to Yan Kaichen beside him: "I thought my brother would take me home along with it, but he seems to have forgotten the existence of my brother."

Seeing his aggrieved appearance, Yan Kaichen comforted him: "Don't be sad. My driver is waiting at the school gate now, and I'll ask him to give you a ride too."

Yu Weiyun pursed her lips, "Isn't this too much trouble for you?"

Yan Kaichen smiled, "It's just a small matter, it's not troublesome. If you don't feel sorry, you can invite me to your house later, just drink two cups of tea."

Yu Weiyun didn't want Yan Kaichen to see the old look of their house, he showed some embarrassment, "Our house doesn't have any good tea, so I'm worried that you won't be used to drinking it. How about I invite you to have a cup of coffee near my house?" Let's have a cup of milk tea."

Yan Kaichen's brows and eyes were gentle, with a smile on his face: "It's okay, I'm not picky, even if you invite me to drink plain water. I'm mainly curious about the environment you grew up in."

Yu Weiyun raised his eyes and saw Yan Kaichen's gentle and gentle appearance, his cheeks couldn't help getting slightly hot, and he said softly: "You said that, don't dislike our shabby home later."

The figures of the two quickly disappeared outside the office, but if you listen carefully, you can still hear Yan Kaichen asking Yu Weiyun if his parents are at home tonight.

At this moment in the office, the principal stood up and cleared his throat, and looked sternly at Director Luo who was behind the desk with a dejected expression on his face.

"Now the students and parents have left, Director Luo, it's your turn to do a good review!"

"Cough cough cough...Principal, I'm still here!"

Ye Panbai was squeezed into a corner of the office by the parents just now.

Hearing a voice suddenly appearing behind him, the headmaster was almost taken aback. He turned around and saw Ye Panbai sitting on a low stool in the corner.

The principal looked puzzled: "Student, when were you here!"

Ye Panbai: "Principal, I came earlier than you, but you didn't notice."

If he hadn't followed just now, he would have missed this great show!

The principal looked speechless: "Okay, this classmate, you should go home too, the principal still has something to say to the director."

"Okay, then I won't bother you." Ye Panbai smiled gloatingly.

What could be the matter, isn't Director Luo going to be criticized.

Sure enough, just two steps out of the office, Ye Panbai heard the principal's merciless scolding from the office.

In the office, Director Luo listened to the principal's scolding, feeling aggrieved and afraid. Why is he so unlucky, how did he know that he was just on a business trip, and there was such a difficult student in the school.