34

Hearing this voice, everyone turned their heads and saw Yan Kaichen and Liu Lirong standing outside the crowd.

Yan Kaichen hooked his lips politely towards everyone.

Liu Lirong has a pretty face, but the expression on her face is obviously showing a bit of arrogance.

"It's Liu Lirong. I haven't seen her for a long time. When did she return to China?"

"I heard that he came back two days ago."

"Liu Lirong is really with Yan Kaichen every day, will these two people really want to be a couple in the future?"

Amidst the whispers of the people around, Liu Lirong walked to the bulletin board, glanced at the information of the two candidates on it, and sneered disdainfully.

"A student who is a social supporter, actually has the nerve to compete with Yan Kaichen for an outstanding student representative? I think the teachers in the school really have to go to the ophthalmology department. Their eyesight is so bad, what qualifications do they have to teach us?"

Hearing this, Yan Kaichen walked up to her, and said in a warm voice, "Liu Lirong, speak well, don't blame the teachers."

Liu Lirong curled her lips, but still said obediently: "Understood, I just don't talk about it in the future."

Liu Lirong glanced around at the students around, and said to them: "Everyone, please remember to vote for Yan Kaichen, don't vote for the wrong person!"

Liu Lirong said proudly: "Yan Kaichen comes from a noble family, and he may be able to inherit the Yan family in the future. Yu Yiqing is not qualified to be compared with him at all!"

Yan Kaichen heard the words, and sternly shouted: "Enough, Liu Lirong, don't talk more and more outrageous! What about inheriting the Yan family, these are all things that have no shadow!"

When Liu Lirong was scolded by him, her face was instantly filled with grievances, she didn't understand why Yan Kaichen suddenly changed his face, obviously when he heard her say that before, he didn't react so violently.

"I said why, as soon as I came here, I felt that the air quality here was extremely dirty. It turned out that someone had a bad mouth!" Wei Lizhou's mocking voice suddenly sounded outside the crowd.

Everyone looked behind, Wei Lizhou, Yu Yiqing and Ye Panbai were standing not far from them.

What Liu Lirong and Yan Kaichen said just now were clearly heard by the three of them.

Seeing their figures, Yan Kaichen showed them a warm smile, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

Yan Kaichen looked at Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing, and said in a gentle voice: "Liu Lirong has always been a little irritable, but she really doesn't have any malicious intentions, please be more patient."

Hearing that Yan Kaichen was protecting her, Liu Lirong instantly showed a joyful and sweet smile on her face.

Wei Lizhou rolled his eyes speechlessly, turned his head and asked Ye Panbai beside him: "Ye Panbai, did you hear the dog barking?"

"How dare you scold us?" Liu Lirong glared at Wei Lizhou angrily.

"When did I scold you? I've always been outspoken, and I like to be outspoken when I have a problem. Can't you take care of me a little more?" Wei Lizhou spread his hands innocently.

When Yu Yiqing saw this, a smile flashed in his eyes.

Ye Panbai also smiled and echoed: "That's right, since we have to take care of each other, let's take care of each other together, so that you won't be scolded for double standards later. Wei Lizhou is doing a good deed to help you avoid being bullied." Scolding. You should thank him well."