82

Monday school day.

As soon as Yan Kaichen came to the school, he immediately felt the strange eyes of the people around him.

"He still has the face to come to school, isn't he afraid of losing face?"

"He has a thick skin, so there is nothing to be afraid of. My sister-in-law's family lives near Yan's house. I heard from my sister-in-law that his father went to Yan's house to intercede with Yan Daichuan for Ge Ruya the day before yesterday."

"Emm... how dare you have the face to plead for mercy. I finally feel the meaning of the words "face as big as a basin."

"What a family of white-eyed wolves. I remember that Yan Daichuan's family treated them well in the past."

These people were not worried that Yan Kaichen could hear what they were saying, and they all spoke at a normal volume.

Hearing their sarcasm, Yan Kaichen lowered his eyes to hide the turmoil in his eyes.

At this moment, he felt extremely resentful, wishing to make those who looked at him blind and dumb, but the reality made him grit his teeth secretly and endure.

"I used to wonder why Yan Kaichen and Yu Weiyun got close. Now, it seems that the reason can be explained by the four words of similar taste."

"Isn't Yu Weiyun going to become a celebrity now? Do you think Yan Kaichen will be like him in the future, going to the entertainment industry?"

"Hahaha, that's really hard to tell."

Yan Kaichen lowered his face, the muscles on his face even faintly twitched due to extreme anger.

Although he often dealt with Yu Weiyun before, it was all to use Yu Weiyun.

In his heart, he has never looked down on someone like Yu Weiyun.

But now...he is being compared with Yu Weiyun.

A strong sense of humiliation instantly filled Yan Kaichen's body.

He gritted his teeth and remembered all those who taunted him at this time.

He secretly vowed in his heart that as long as he stands up one day, these people today will have to pay a painful price.

And Yu Weiyun, who was disgusted by Yan Kaichen, was pleading with his manager at this time.

Yu Weiyun: "Brother, just give me a few resources, even if it's a small variety show, it doesn't matter."

The manager looked embarrassed, "It's not that I didn't want to give it to you on purpose, but I really didn't dare to. You offended the Yan family, and if I help you, I'm just asking for trouble for myself."

Seeing Yu Weiyun's pitiful face, the manager couldn't help but said: "If you can make the Yan family let go, maybe things will turn around."

When Yu Weiyun heard the words, thoughts flashed across his face.

He pursed his lips, thinking of the secret he heard from his father when he visited his father yesterday.

Yu Weiyun couldn't help rubbing his fingertips.

If he exchanged this secret with Yu Yiqing, would Yu Yiqing agree to exchange it with him?

Yu Yiqing is now the heir of the Yan family, and Yan Daichuan and his wife obviously dote on him very much.

As long as Yu Yiqing is willing to ask for a few resources for him, his current predicament can be solved instantly.

Yu Weiyun made a decisive decision immediately, and made up his mind in an instant.