41

Yu Yiqing heard the movement behind her, turned her head and looked, Liu Lirong came out from the birch forest.

Seeing Yu Yiqing sitting on the rock by the cliff, Liu Lirong snorted coldly, and complained with her mouth curled up: "It's really bad luck, I can run into such an idiot like you even if I go for a walk."

"Don't you feel tired of being a gun for Yan Kaichen all the time?" Yu Yiqing stood up from the stone and looked at Liu Lirong.

"What do you mean?" Liu Lirong asked doubtfully, frowning.

Yu Yiqing: "Isn't the reason you hate me so much because I became that outstanding student representative?"

Hearing Yu Yiqing mentioning this matter, Liu Lirong's face was instantly filled with righteous indignation, and her voice was sharp and sharp: "You still have the face to show off this matter? You don't even look at yourself, do you deserve to be compared with Yan Kaichen?"

Liu Lirong still gets angry when she thinks about it now.

She said to Yu Yiqing sarcastically: "You can't even match Yan Kaichen with a single finger, Yan Kaichen is a hundred times better than you! Those who didn't vote for him are either blind, or they were wooed by you! I have a big heart and don't care about these small things. But I can't bear it, I just see you are not in the eye!"

A bit of ridicule flashed in Yu Yiqing's eyes, "In your eyes, Yan Kaichen is the kind of person who doesn't care about fame and wealth, and is indifferent and open-minded?"

"Isn't it? Only a villain like you would spend his money on fame and fortune!" Liu Lirong looked at Yu Yiqing with contempt.

"If he really doesn't care about any fame and honor, why doesn't he stop you when you are doing propaganda and canvassing for him? Doesn't he know anything about it? As a person with vested interests, if he really If he doesn't want to enjoy what you have done for him, shouldn't he speak out to dissuade you?"

Liu Lirong was speechless for a moment.

She raised her eyes to look at Yu Yiqing, seeing Yu Yiqing's expression of understanding, she suddenly became angry, and retorted angrily: "You are talking nonsense! You are deliberately slandering Yan Kaichen out of jealousy. A person who seeks fame and fortune! I did all those things voluntarily for him!"

Yu Yiqing brows and eyes are indifferent, "You know whether he is such a person. To put it bluntly, he just treats you as a knife in his hand, and you are always deceiving yourself."

Yu Yiqing thinks that Liu Lirong is just a love brain who is dazzled by love. And this love brain, in the previous life, was not able to be with Yan Kaichen successfully. On the contrary, after annoying Yan Kaichen, her family took it as a marriage **** and married off casually.

Yu Yiqing also said this to Liu Lirong on a whim. If Liu Lirong didn't listen to the persuasion, he wouldn't take it seriously, after all, Liu Lirong chose the path herself.

When Liu Lirong heard Yu Yiqing's words, she was instantly stunned.

Things from the past suddenly came to her mind one by one. In fact, she didn't have this feeling in her heart, but she had been forcibly suppressed in the past.

Suspicion and worry surged into Liu Lirong's chest in an instant, she was flustered and uneasy for a while, her mind was in a mess and she was at a loss.

She has been chasing after Yan Kaichen for so many years, and she has long been used to giving everything for Yan Kaichen.

Every time she is sad for Yan Kaichen, she always comforts herself that Yan Kaichen will one day be moved by her efforts.