10

After the knock on the door, before the people in the office responded, the people outside pushed the door open.

The figures of two middle-aged men walked in.

Seeing the person coming, Director Luo stood up abruptly and exclaimed, "Principal? Why are you here?"

The principal didn't answer Director Luo's question, but glared at Director Luo.

After Wei's father arrived at the school, he happened to meet the principal, and it was the principal who took him to find the dean's office.

They had stood outside the door for a while just now, and they had heard clearly the result of Director Luo's handling.

Father Wei walked to Wei Lizhou's side, took a look at his son, and saw that he was not missing any arms or legs, so he was secretly relieved.

Wei Lizhou opened his mouth and called "Dad" to him, and Wei's father pretended to be cold and nodded his head in response.

When Zhu Chengyu's mother Liu Jing saw Father Wei's tall and burly appearance, and then saw his casual attire, she felt that he must not be a rich man.

Liu Jing arrogantly rolled her eyes at Wei's father, and then complained to the principal: "Principal, you came just in time! I would like to ask how your school is run, what kind of students are recruited, our sons I have suffered a great grievance today!"

Liu Jing originally thought that when she said this, people from the other families would agree with her, but they were as quiet as quails.

She didn't notice that the people from the other families looked at Father Wei in shock.

It was only in the past two years that Liu Jing became eligible to attend various business dinners with Zhufu. Therefore, they did not recognize Father Wei, but they had seen Father Wei's face before he retired.

Facing Liu Jing's questioning, the principal looked calm, and he said slowly: "Ms. Liu, what is going on, please allow me to investigate and monitor and then give you an answer. Don't worry, we will handle this matter fairly according to school regulations of."

After the principal finished speaking, he walked to Director Luo's desk and clicked on the surveillance video on the computer screen at that time.

Father Wei and Liu Jing also just saw the complete story of this incident at this time.

After watching the surveillance video, Wei's father leaned into Wei Lizhou's ear and praised in a low voice: "Good job, I didn't embarrass you!"

Wei Lizhou raised his eyebrows, "It's up to you to say."

Yu Yiqing on the side: "..."

The principal turned off the surveillance screen, looked up at the parents and said, "Everyone has already learned clearly through the surveillance. Both parties in this incident were at fault, but they are the first offenders. They have never been punished before, so they, the few who participated in the fight, were punished by cleaning the school gate for a week, as a warning to others."

Zhu Chengyu's mother, Liu Jing, exploded when she heard this, and shouted: "Why? Didn't you just say that you would let this person drop out of school? Why did it suddenly become cleaning the school gate, and why should our children be punished? !"

Liu Jing has objections to the result of the principal's handling. But the parents of the other dog legs have no objection.

"Principal, you can just punish my child. He deserves the beating! If you want to blame this matter, blame my child for being mean and mean, and he didn't provoke Wei Lizhou in advance.