55

Yu Gang was reeking of alcohol, and drunkenly returned to the place where their family was temporarily staying to avoid debts.

Seeing Yu Gang's drunken appearance, Yu's mother hurriedly supported him, and couldn't help complaining: "The family is still in debt, why are you still going out to drink!"

Yu Gang waved her hand away, staggered on his feet, and said with a big tongue: "Afraid, what are you afraid of! I will soon make a lot of money! At that time, not only will I be able to pay off the debt, but I will also be able to pay off the debt." You can buy several big houses.”

Yu Weiyun was sitting on the sofa playing with his mobile phone, when he heard Yu Gang's words, he lowered his head and rolled his eyes.

With a bitter face, Yu's mother said to Yu Gang: "I beg you, don't you want to gamble anymore?"

Yu's mother thought that the way Yu Gang said to make a lot of money was gambling.

Yu Gang kept the deal he made with that mysterious person a secret, even to Yu's mother and Yu Weiyun, he said the same thing as Yu Yiqing.

Although Yu's mother and Yu Weiyun had heard from him that there was a wealthy relative in the country who wanted to ask Yu Yiqing to be a tutor, they didn't take it seriously.

Hearing Yu's mother's begging, Yu Gang cursed: "Don't cry! It's because of you that you're bad all the time, so I keep losing money!"

Yu Gang cursed and walked back to the room, lay down on the bed, closed his eyes, and fell asleep soundly.

Mother Yu sighed, and sat beside Yu Weiyun, "I'm really going to be so worried by your father, the family owes so much debt, when will it be worth repaying?"

Yu Weiyun patted Mother Yu's shoulder lightly, "Mom, don't worry too much, maybe there is no unparalleled road."

Mother Yu frowned: "At this moment, where can I find money to pay back? The group of creditors that your father borrowed from are of all kinds, and none of them are easy to talk to."

Yu Weiyun said softly: "Mom, do you still remember the Rubik's Cube that brother played with since childhood?"

Mother Yu froze for a moment, "I remember, but it's pretty good, why did you mention this all of a sudden?"

Yu Weiyun said casually: "I heard that the Rubik's Cube sold for 100,000 fourteen years ago, and it was a limited edition of a luxury brand."

Mother Yu's eyes widened in shock, and a bit of joy flashed across her face: "Are you serious? Then let's go to Yiqing and ask him to sell the Rubik's Cube. Then the family will have money to pay off the debts." .”

Yu Weiyun: "Mom, that Rubik's Cube was broken. Even if you sell it, you can't sell it for a good price. And even if the Rubik's Cube is not broken, you don't need to see how much money Dad owes. hole."

Mother Yu's face was filled with disappointment instantly, "Or, it should be as much as it can be sold."

A bit of dislike for Yu's mother flashed quickly in Yu Weiyun's eyes. His mother is really brainless, he doesn't know how to turn his brain around, and he has no vision at all.

Yu Weiyun made a very embarrassed look, and said to his mother: "Mom, there is something, I don't know if I should tell you."

Yu's mother looked at him and said softly: "Silly boy, I'm your mother, you can't tell me anything."

Yu Weiyun pursed her lips, "That Rubik's Cube is engraved with a serial number, I asked my friend Zhu Jinyang to check it for me, and it turned out that the buyer of that Rubik's Cube was Yan Daichuan."