59

A few days have passed since that day, and the heat of the matter has gradually dropped.

Except for some more attention, Yu Yiqing's life at school didn't seem to have changed in any way. Even because Yu Weiyun has asked for leave for a while, his ears are much cleaner.

After Ye Panbai and Ling Heke knew Yu Yiqing's attitude towards the Yan family, they also had a discerning eye and never mentioned Yan Daichuan and the others in front of Yu Yiqing.

Today, in the classroom.

Wei Lizhou quietly glanced at Yu Yiqing who was flipping through the books next to him, his face was full of entanglement and embarrassment.

Although Yu Yiqing was reading a book, he was not indifferent to Wei Lizhou's eyes from time to time.

Feeling that Wei Lizhou's eyes were on him again, he raised his eyes and looked back.

"What's up?"

"No, nothing." Wei Lizhou smiled dryly.

Weird, even a little guilty.

Yu Yiqing looked at Wei Lizhou suspiciously.

Wei Lizhou felt guilty when Yu Yiqing saw it. But thinking of the news he heard from Wei's mother, he tried his best to hold on, and asked Yu Yiqing tentatively: "At the same table, what do you think of Aunt Huang and Uncle Yan now?"

Based on his observations of Yu Yiqing these days, Wei Lizhou felt that Yu Yiqing didn't look like he was indifferent to Yan Daichuan and the others.

Perhaps the reason why Yu Yiqing didn't want to recognize Yan Daichuan and Huang Shiyuan back was because he didn't know how to get along with them.

Hearing Wei Lizhou suddenly mention Yan Daichuan and Huang Shiyuan, Yu Yiqing moved his fingers slightly.

"What are you asking this for?"

Wei Lizhou frowned, "I heard from my mother that Aunt Huang is sick and hospitalized."

Serious enough to be hospitalized?

Yu Yiqing was taken aback for a moment, and his brows could not help but sink slightly.

Wei Lizhou has been observing Yu Yiqing carefully, seeing Yu Yiqing's reaction, he feels more and more that Yu Yiqing cares about Yan Daichuan and Huang Shiyuan.

After hearing the news of Huang Shiyuan's illness from Wei Lizhou, Yu Yiqing didn't say anything, but lowered his head and continued to read the book he just read.

But Wei Lizhou found that the time he stayed on each page was much longer than before.

And the number of times he was absent-minded this day was much more than usual.

When Yu Yiqing was staring out the window in a daze, he frowned when he heard the school bell ringing suddenly.

Are you leaving school so soon?

His thoughts have been in a trance today, and he didn't realize that time passed by like this.

Seeing Yu Yiqing's abnormal state, Wei Lizhou's eyes flashed with thought.

"At the same table, can you accompany me to see the doctor, I feel a little unwell, like I have a cold." Wei Lizhou said, covering his mouth and coughing heavily.

Hearing Wei Lizhou's request, Yu Yiqing nodded without thinking.

After walking out of the teaching building, seeing Yu Yiqing turning to the left intersection, Wei Lizhou hastily pulled him back, "You are going the wrong way."