33

Yu Yiqing glanced down at the antipyretics in his hand, then raised his eyes to Wei Lizhou, and said softly, "All the medicines brought in by the school doctor's office will be published on the school's official website."

Wei Lizhou: "..."

Hell, it's so transparent! And Yu Yiqing is too amazing, he actually memorized the names of the medicines on the official website!

Wei Lizhou rolled his eyes, and said haha: "Is there no such medicine on the school's official website? Maybe it's a new medicine they introduced, and it hasn't been announced on the official website yet."

Yu Yiqing said firmly: "Impossible."

Once this situation is discovered, the entire school medical office will suffer, and they don't need to take this risk.

The school infirmary's management of drugs is very strict, and it can even be said to be strict.

Yu Yiqing picked up two more boxes of fever-reducing stickers from the table, and looked at Wei Lizhou, "The only thing you can get in the school doctor's office is the blue box of fever-reducing stickers, and the green box is not in their purchase list."

Wei Lizhou: "Why don't you take medicine first?"

Shut Yu Yiqing's mouth with medicine first, he really can't stand it anymore.

Yu Yiqing pursed his lips when he heard the words.

He lowered his head and opened a box of antipyretics, and silently swallowed the pills with warm water.

After taking the medicine, he raised his eyes and looked at Wei Lizhou again, his voice tensed, "Have you gone to the 24-hour pharmacy outside?"

Wei Lizhou hastily picked up the water glass Yu Yiqing put on the table, and brought it to Yu Yiqing's lips, "Come on, drink more hot water!"

Yu Yiqing: "..."

Although Yu Yiqing was helpless, he still took the water glass from Wei Lizhou's hand and took a sip of water.

Seeing Yu Yiqing put the water glass back on the table, Wei Lizhou was afraid that he would question him again, so he quickly tore off a fever-reducing sticker, and stuck it on Yu Yiqing's forehead with a "snap".

Wei Lizhou: "I have taken the medicine and put on the anti-fever stickers. You should lie on the bed and rest quickly. If you are sick, stop thinking about other things."

After Wei Lizhou finished speaking, he hurriedly brought Yu Yiqing to the bedside with a half push.

Yu Yiqing felt helpless towards Wei Lizhou's series of deceitful actions. He lay under the quilt on the bed, looked at Wei Lizhou standing beside his bed, and said, "It's already late, you should hurry up and catch up on sleep."

It's already four o'clock in the morning.

Wei Lizhou: "Don't worry about me, I'm in good spirits now, I can't sleep at all."

Wei Lizhou intends to observe Yu Yiqing's fever reduction after taking the medicine. He is worried that Yu Yiqing's physical condition will deteriorate and his body temperature will not drop but rise while he is sleeping.

Yu Yiqing frowned slightly, and was about to speak to persuade Wei Lizhou, when Wei Lizhou stretched out his hand and covered Yu Yiqing's eyes, "Quickly close your eyes and go to sleep, my ancestor!"

Yu Yiqing fluttered his eyelashes lightly, and the warmth from Wei Lizhou's palm instantly spread to his brows and eyes, and this kind of warmth even began to continuously spread into his internal organs.