40

When Wei Lizhou heard Ye Panbai's words, he took a closer look at the little bird's appearance, and found that there were indeed traces of the ointment that Yu Yiqing applied during the day on its wings.

Noticing that Wei Lizhou's eyes stayed on the little bird he had caught, Liu Jiahao's eyes flashed a bit of malice.

He bent down and grabbed the little bird that was bouncing on the ground into his hands. The bird was startled and chirped, Liu Jiahao smiled and tightened his grip even more.

Hearing the sharp wail of the bird, Wei Lizhou couldn't help but frowned, and a little anger flashed in his eyes.

Seeing Wei Lizhou's appearance, Liu Jiahao couldn't help showing a smug smile on his face, and said provocatively to Wei Lizhou, "What? Do you feel sorry for this little bastard?"

Wei Lizhou's eyes were cold, "I think some people are real beasts."

Ye Panbai also glared at Liu Jiahao angrily.

Hearing Wei Lizhou scolding himself as an animal, Liu Jiahao became angry instantly. He looked at Wei Lizhou fiercely, and seeing Wei Lizhou's expression was as cold as ice, he became more and more aware of Wei Lizhou's concern for this bird.

He smiled contemptuously, and said to Wei Lizhou nonchalantly: "It's just a broken bird. Even if I kill it now, what can you do to me!"

After Liu Jiahao finished speaking, he laughed like a villain.

The few dog legs around him also cheered and laughed.

"Do you have bad eyesight, or bad brains? Didn't you see what was written on the signboard at the resort?"

Wei Lizhou's angry reprimand interrupted their laughter, Liu Jiahao's dog leg looked in the direction Wei Lizhou said, and only then noticed the notice board over there.

[It is forbidden to hunt animals, offenders will be fined...]

The dog leg said to Liu Jiahao: "Young Master Liu, why don't we let this bird go?"

Liu Jiahao snorted, "Why? I have to deal with the birds I catch! Isn't it just killing a bird? If he wants to fine him, he can fine him whatever he wants. I don't need any money. Two horns!"

"According to the laws and regulations of our country, hunting and killing precious animals under national key protection is suspected of illegal hunting and killing rare and endangered wild animals.

If the circumstances are serious, the offender shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not less than five years but not more than ten years and shall also be fined. If the circumstances are particularly serious, the offender shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not less than ten years and concurrently to a fine or confiscation of property. "

Yu Yiqing's calm and steady voice sounded behind everyone.

Hearing Yu Yiqing's words, Liu Jiahao's face flashed with surprise.

The dog beside him hastily persuaded him: "Young Master Liu, why don't we let this bird go, so we don't get ourselves into trouble."

Liu Jiahao felt a little offended, so he bit the bullet and said, "Who knows if what he said is true or not!"

Liu Lirong also heard Yu Yiqing's words, she walked in front of Liu Jiahao, and snatched from Liu Jiahao's hand the string tied to the bird's leg.

Liu Jiahao complained dissatisfiedly to Liu Lirong: "What are you doing?"

Liu Lirong gave him a disgusted look, "You shouldn't cause trouble, if you let grandpa find out, I think you'll have to go back and forth!"

Thinking of his grandfather's stern appearance, Liu Jiahao shrank for a moment.