68

In just two weekends, Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing became popular online.

Because the appearance of the two of them is very in line with everyone's imagination of the appearance of the school grass in the campus article, netizens even gave them the nickname "first love school grass".

In order to interview Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing, many media reporters with "long guns and short cannons" appeared outside Jiahai International School on Monday morning.

Fortunately, the school was well prepared, and the security guards opened the isolation line at the school gate to keep the reporters far away, so as not to let them affect the normal order of the students going to school.

Li Ji is a journalism student who has just come out for an internship. Seeing the students getting off their cars and entering the school not far away, he said to his master Ma Yuqiang worriedly: "Master, we are blocked here. It is impossible to interview Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing, so there is nothing to write when I go back?"

Ma Yuqiang raised his hand and knocked him on the head, "You kid, keep your eyes open, there is nothing to write about! Hurry up and take a few more photos of their students going to school. Jiahai is one of the most famous places in our city and even in the whole country. The well-known aristocratic school, even if you have money, you may not be able to get in.

Netizens must be very curious about their students. If you look at the vehicles that go to and from school, none of them are cheap. They are so expensive that I wish I could stay away from them while walking, for fear that my clothes will be scratched by other people’s cars. You shoot a lot of school-related materials, and if you go back to an article, it will be easy to get done! "

Li Ji is also a native of Haicheng. Hearing Ma Yuqiang's words, his eyes lit up instantly, "Master, you are so witty! I was really curious about Jiahai when I was in high school."

Li Ji kept pressing the shutter of the camera in his hand, and was excitedly shooting various materials.

His shooting technique is very good, all kinds of light and shadow are handled very well, and the photos he takes are very beautiful without post-processing.

These photos taken by Li Ji were posted on the official blog by their newspaper within a short while.

Once the photo was released, it immediately attracted the attention of many netizens.

[Crying, why is someone else's school so beautiful, even the gate looks much taller than our school...]

[Looking at the earth gray sports school uniform on me, and then at the British-style pleated skirt, envious saliva flowed down from my eyes...]

[There is no harm if there is no comparison... I beg the principal of our school to look at other people's school uniforms. The children really don't want to wear red sportswear. My 90-year-old grandmother wears school uniforms that are more trendy than mine...]

[I'm envious, their school looks so big from the outside, and I can feel the strong smell of money, take a few more breaths, and get rich...]

[I saw a girl who dyed her hair blue, but their school actually allows hair dyeing, so free...]

[Hahaha, I also noticed a couple holding hands in the corner of a photo. Although I can't see the front face, but from the back, it feels like a handsome man and a beautiful couple...]

[I really hope that the program team of "Things That Go to School" can go to Jiahai to film a few episodes. It would be best to let the two little brothers Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing appear on the scene. Their looks, I can really blow my mind...]