24

Wei Lizhou crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame, "Heh, let me tell you why you all looked like you've seen a ghost when you saw me just now. You did something wrong when you co-authored it."

After Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing walked for a while, they still felt that these two boys were a little strange.

He suspected that the two of them might be secretly bullying Yu Yiqing, so he deliberately found an excuse to wash his hands and turned back.

The two boys never expected that Wei Lizhou would go back and return, and they hurriedly shirk responsibility from each other.

"It was he who told you first!"

"Although I brought up this topic first, he talked the most. He also said bad things about you several times before!"

Seeing the "dog bites dog" scene in front of him, Wei Lizhou rolled his eyes in disgust, "It's really boring."

Wei Lizhou turned around and left the bathroom.

No one speaks behind anyone's back.

Wei Lizhou didn't take this kind of thing seriously, but what the two boys mentioned just now made him happy at this moment.

Seeing Wei Lizhou's figure disappear from sight, the two boys looked at each other in disbelief.

The thin and tall man: "Does he mean to let us go?"

"It seems to mean that."

"That's good! Starting today, I will break up with you!"

"Cut! If you break up with me, break up with me. You think I'm a rarity!"

Seeing Wei Lizhou returning with a smile on his face, Yu Yiqing couldn't help feeling a little puzzled.

Is it such a joyful thing to wash your hands?

Wei Lizhou jogged happily to Yu Yiqing's side, he hugged Yu Yiqing's shoulders, and said with a bright smile: "Hey, I know all about my deskmate!"

Yu Yiqing was puzzled: "Know what?"

"Of course it's about you scolding those two boys for me in the bathroom just now!" Wei Lizhou's handsome eyebrows and eyes were full of smiles at this moment.

He looked at Yu Yiqing and teased, "Although you concealed it very well, I already guessed that you are cold-hearted and warm-hearted! Hahaha, today's incident really verified my previous guess."

Yu Yiqing: "You think too much."

Words like cold face and warm heart have nothing to do with him.

Yu Yi swept away Wei Lizhou's hand on his shoulder.

Wei Lizhou put his hands behind his head, and said with a leisurely smile, "Hey, so that's the case, I understand!"

Seeing Wei Lizhou's expression, Yu Yiqing knew that Wei Lizhou must have made up something else.

Yu Yiqing pursed her lips, and couldn't help asking: "What do you know?"

The corners of Wei Lizhou's mouth raised, and he said, "When someone says something wrong, follow him and don't argue with him, because you can never wake up a person who pretends to be asleep."

After Wei Lizhou finished speaking, he looked at Yu Yiqing proudly, "Well, I learned this insight from an article I read a few days ago, doesn't it seem very profound and mysterious?"

Yu Yiqing: "Silent meditation is more profound and profound, why don't you learn that?"

Wei Lizhou was curious: "How to learn this?"