30

On Sunday afternoon, after the remedial classes were over, when Wei's driver sent Yu Yiqing home, Wei Lizhou also got into the car.

In the rear compartment, Wei Lizhou glanced at Yu Yiqing, hesitant to speak, "Yu Yiqing, can I—"

"No, shut up!" Yu Yiqing ruthlessly interrupted Wei Lizhou's words.

Wei Lizhou: "I haven't said what I want to say yet!"

Yu Yiqing glanced at Wei Lizhou, he could guess what Wei Lizhou wanted to say without even thinking about it.

Yu Yiqing: "I have already rejected Ye Panbai, and I have no plans to give Ye Panbai extra lessons in the future. But if you emphasize it in my ear again, I may change my mind."

Wei Lizhou: "At the same table, can you repeat what you just said?"

Yu Yiqing: "Why?"

Wei Lizhou took out his mobile phone and said to Yu Yiqing: "I want to record this to make Ye Panbai completely give up! He is still ruthless, and he is eyeing you!"

Yu Yiqing: "..."

In fact, Yu Yiqing didn't think he was so attractive.

In his opinion, after Ye Panbai was rejected by him, he probably lost his mind a long time ago.

The reason why Ye Panbai still brings up this matter in front of Wei Lizhou from time to time is just to play tricks on Wei Lizhou and see that he is anxious.

Yu Yiqing glanced at Wei Lizhou, and couldn't help helping his forehead.

Yu Yi checked and turned on the phone screen, and sent Ye Panbai a private chat message for the first time.

【Yu Yiqing: Don't tease Wei Lizhou with tutoring anymore】

Ye Panbai happened to be playing with his mobile phone, so he immediately replied to Yu Yiqing.

【Ye Panbai: Why? 】

【Yu Yiqing: There is no reason】

【Ye Panbai: What if I don't listen? 】

[Yu Yiqing: When you don't do your homework or forget to do it in the future, don't ask me to borrow the answer, go to Ling Heke...]

【Ye Panbai: Got it! 】

Ye Panbai looked at Yu Yiqing's threatening words on the chat interface, curled his lips angrily and complained: "Really, I finally found this routine Wei Lizhou's method, can't I make my happiness last longer!"

Wei Lizhou quickly sent Yu Yiqing downstairs to his house.

Wei Lizhou: "See you tomorrow."

Yu Yiqing nodded lightly and got out of the car with her schoolbag.

After watching Yu Yiqing walk into the corridor, Wei Lizhou asked the driver to drive away.

After the car drove a certain distance, Wei Lizhou glanced casually out of the corner of his eye, and only then noticed that a Rubik's cube had fallen on the position where Yu Yiqing was sitting just now.

Wei Lizhou frowned, brought the Rubik's Cube over, and muttered, "Could it be that Yu Yiqing's schoolbag didn't zip up properly and accidentally fell out?"

Wei Lizhou remembered that this Rubik's Cube was often played by Yu Yiqing.

Thinking of how much Yu Yiqing valued the Rubik's Cube in his daily life, Wei Lizhou thought for a while, and asked the driver to turn around and go back.