86

Wei Shengnan soon drove to the location designated by the kidnappers.

Seeing the viaduct across the expressway appear in his sight, Wei Shengnan couldn't help but tighten his grip on the steering wheel of the car.

The kidnappers seemed to have been watching Wei Shengnan's movements in the dark.

As soon as Wei Shengnan's car drove near the viaduct, the kidnappers called again.

The kidnappers asked Wei Shengnan to drive under the viaduct and then stop.

Although it is not allowed to stop at will on the highway, Wei Shengnan had no choice but to do so because of the kidnapper's request. Fortunately, there are very few vehicles on this road at this time.

Wei Shengnan stopped the car, but the police car following her could not stop at will, and could only drive straight ahead.

Not long after Wei Shengnan pulled over and stopped the car, the kidnapper called again, asking her to take out all the boxes containing the gold bars.

At this time, several iron cables with hooks suddenly hung down from the viaduct above the road.

The kidnappers drove a small truck and parked it on the viaduct, and a small vehicle-mounted hoist was installed in the closed rear compartment of the small truck.

Wei Shengnan obediently hung several boxes on the hooks.

As soon as the gold bar box was hung on the hook, the kidnappers on the viaduct quickly moved the iron chain up.

Wei Shengnan looked over the viaduct, and the kidnappers drove off immediately after getting the gold bar box.

It has to be said that the trading place chosen by the kidnappers is really superb.

There are only mountains around this section of the highway, and there is no mountain path that can go around. Even if the police want to go up to the viaduct now, they have to drive forward for more than ten minutes to get out of this section of the highway.

Then there is a road leading to the viaduct above. If the police had really waited for the police to rush to the top, the kidnappers would have already driven somewhere.

The police had already obtained the monitoring of the viaduct above, but the pickup truck used by the kidnappers was a stolen one, and the license plate on it was also a fake one. The police couldn't find useful information from it at all.

And the two kidnappers who came to pick up the gold bars in the car also took protective measures on their faces, covering their faces so that only a pair of eyes remained.

The police can only tell from their figures that they are fat and tall, but other information cannot be obtained for the time being.

The police wanted to use the monitoring along the way to confirm the whereabouts of their cars, but the two kidnappers drove into the mountains around the viaduct not long after leaving the viaduct, and they chose to drive on that kind of mountain path.

Because the hostages were still in the hands of the kidnappers, the police did not dare to go to war, so they lost the whereabouts of the two kidnappers.

The two kidnappers went to get the money, while the fat kidnapper asked the skinny kidnapper to stay and guard Li Zhou and Yu Yiqing.

The skinny kidnapper was the smallest of the three. Therefore, the other two kidnappers did not instruct him to work.

Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing haven't closed their eyes and slept since last night, and the same is true for the skinny kidnapper.

The fat kidnapper was worried that Wei Lizhou and others would secretly do some tricks at night while they were sleeping. So last night, the skinny kidnapper was asked not to sleep all night, and to stare at the hostage with wide eyes.