5

Wei Lizhou, who had no idea about Zhu Jinyang's thinking, propped his chin with his forehand at this time, and looked at Yu Yiqing doing the question with his head tilted.

Yu Yiqing is like a high-speed computer, quickly outputting the answers to each question without the slightest hesitation.

The tip of the pen rubs against the paper surface continuously, making a thin "rustling" sound.

Wei Lizhou couldn't help but let out a soft "wow" with emotion.

It's so... hypnotic!

This "rustle" sound is the same as those ASMR sleep aid sounds, and the hypnotic effect is really strong.

Wei Lizhou blinked his eyelids, and couldn't help yawning, his eyes seemed to close any second.

Yu Yiqing originally didn't care about Wei Lizhou staring at him. But after Wei Lizhou kept looking towards him for a long time, he couldn't help frowning.

Even if you look at it, it takes too much time!

With some dissatisfaction in Yu Yiqing's eyes, he raised his head and looked back at Wei Lizhou coldly, but what he saw left him speechless.

Wei Lizhou propped his chin with one hand, closed his eyes, and slept soundly, the corners of his mouth even slightly curled up, looking like he was having a sweet dream.

Yu Yiqing: This person...is really an idiot.

Therefore, Wei Lizhou passed the first class when he came to the school to report, just like this in his sleep.

When the bell rang for the end of get out of class, the teacher walked out of the classroom with the lesson plan, and there was a loud chatter and laughter in the classroom.

Even though Wei Lizhou was a new transfer student, no one came over to say hi or greet him.

If they didn't know Wei Lizhou's information, they might come to ask Wei Lizhou about his family background, so as to measure whether it is necessary to associate with him.

But now, none of them would be curious about a social helper.

Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing's corner by the window seemed to be enchanted by invisibility magic, and it looked like a transparent and invisible existence in the eyes of the students in the class.

Yu Yiqing has long been used to all this, and he even wished that these people would never bother him.

The only thing that made him feel a little uncomfortable was Wei Lizhou, who was sitting next to him soundly asleep at this moment, with a sense of presence.

Yu Yiqing didn't want to meddle in Wei Lizhou's business, but...even if he wanted to sleep, there was no need to face him!

Yu Yiqing glanced coldly at Wei Lizhou's sleeping face, suddenly straightened his long legs under the desk, and kicked Wei Lizhou's desk mercilessly.

With a sound of "哐", Wei Lizhou's hand supporting his chin slipped, and he woke up in a start, looking left and right: "What, what's wrong?"

Wei Lizhou slept a little dazedly, and there was still a faint red mark on one side of his cheek.

Yu Yiqing ignored Wei Lizhou's doubts, and turned the Rubik's Cube in his hand with his white fingertips.

But Wei Lizhou realized that it was already the end of get out of class time when he saw the laughing figures of the students in front of the classroom.

Wei Lizhou stretched his waist comfortably, "It turns out that get out of class is over."

After sleeping in class for such a long time, Wei Lizhou's mind is clear after a full sleep, and he can't help but want to find something to do.