75

The atmosphere on the basketball court soon became lively again.

Originally, some students were not interested in this basketball game, but after hearing Wei Lizhou and Zhu Jinyang confronting each other, they all came to the court to join in the fun.

Wei Lizhou and Ling Heke have known each other since childhood. Although Ling Heke has a taciturn personality, he and Wei Lizhou have a good understanding on the court.

With just one glance between the two, they can quickly understand each other's meaning.

Wei Lizhou and Ling Heke's ball skills are not inferior to Zhu Jinyang's, but now the 1+1 combination, the effect is directly greater than 2.

Fadeback jump shots, changing lanes, dunking... Wei Lizhou and Ling Heke made bold moves and aggressively chased the score up gradually.

Zhu Jinyang's face became hardened.

When Wei Lizhou made another beautiful three-pointer, Zhu Jinyang glared sharply at Wei Lizhou who was not far away when he heard the excited screams and cheers for Wei Lizhou from the crowd on the sidelines.

As if sensing Zhu Jinyang's disbelief, Wei Lizhou also looked at him across half of the court.

With a bright smile on his face, Wei Lizhou made an obvious mouth shape to Zhu Jinyang: "Don't cry."

Wei Lizhou's words instantly ignited Zhu Jinyang's anger.

The range of his movements and collisions became larger and larger, with a barbaric aura of recklessness.

He is arrogant and feels that other teammates on the field cannot cooperate with him. But I also know that if we fight alone, we will definitely suffer losses against Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing. So he simply chose to avoid his edge, looking for breakthroughs from Wei Lizhou and his other teammates.

It worked for him, and he quickly stole the ball from one of the opposing players.

Holding back his strength, he dribbled the ball quickly and surpassed others, passed five levels and cut six generals, and quickly came to the basket.

He jumped up vigorously, making a dunk gesture with both hands.

There was a glint of complacency in his eyes. In his eyes, this was a goal that must be scored.

This dunk at the basket was the beginning of his retaliation to Wei Lizhou.

He didn't notice that while his leaping figure and his outstretched arms were infinitely approaching the basket in the air, a figure leaping high unexpectedly appeared behind him.

Zhu Jinyang didn't know anything at this time, and there was even a smug smile on his face.

"Snapped-"

The slender fingers of Wei Lizhou's right hand spread out, like an iron cap pressing **** the ball. He exerted pressure with his wrist, and the ball that was about to be thrown into the net was suddenly slapped away, instantly pulling away from the net.

Wei Lizhou's movement of jumping and blocking shots was clean and neat. But the aura is strong and domineering, as if instantly transformed into the overlord of the basket who controls the entire court.

When the ball in his hand was slapped away from behind by Wei Lizhou, Zhu Jinyang couldn't even react at that moment, his face was full of surprise.

As soon as Wei Lizhou's back block came out, the emotions of the audience on the sidelines instantly seemed to be ignited by flames.

The entire basketball court boiled in an instant.

The audience all screamed and blushed, and many people were so excited that they only knew the name of "Wei Lizhou" repeatedly.