26

Soon it will be time to leave school.

As soon as the bell rang after school, Wei Lizhou dragged Ling Heke to the school gate in a hurry, and as soon as he got in the driver's car of Wei's family, Wei Lizhou urged the driver: "Uncle Li, let's go home quickly, I have something important to do. thing."

The driver quickly drove the two of them to the gate of Wei's villa.

As soon as Wei Lizhou opened the car door, he ran home.

Mother Wei was drinking scented tea and reading a book in the living room on the first floor. When she saw Wei Lizhou rushing in, she asked suspiciously, "What's wrong?"

Wei Lizhou: "Mom, sister, did she bring him back?"

Mother Wei shook her head lightly, "No, why are you so anxious about this?"

Wei Lizhou's eyes widened in shock: "What is "this matter", why are you not worried at all, Mom? "

Mother Wei wondered, "What's there to worry about?"

Wei Lizhou was speechless, "You are really my sister's real mother! You have such a big heart!"

Wei's mother glared at Wei Lizhou, "Can you speak? Do you want to write a self-criticism again?"

As soon as Wei Lizhou heard the "review letter", Wei Lizhou flinched instantly, "Forget it, forget it, I won't tell you anymore, I have to go upstairs to my room to get things. By the way, Ling Heke is behind me , do you remember to tell him, where is my room?"

After Wei Lizhou finished speaking, he quickly went up the stairs.

But Mother Wei looked surprised, and raised her voice to ask him: "What is Ling Heke, he is right behind you?"

At this time, Wei Lizhou had already rushed up to the second floor quickly.

After Mother Wei finished asking, she also saw Ling Heke appearing in her sight.

Mother Wei was both happy and surprised, she hurried towards Ling Heke.

"You child, why didn't you come here without telling me in advance? Even if Auntie wants to add more food now, let people go to the market to buy vegetables again, and the fresh and good things will probably be picked up by people!"

A faint smile also appeared on Ling Heke's face, "Auntie, don't be so busy. I'm not picky."

Mother Wei: "Indeed, you are much easier to support than Wei Lizhou. Are you here to play with Wei Lizhou on vacation?"

Ling Heke shook his head slightly, and explained: "Auntie, I have also transferred to Wei Lizhou's school now."

"Ah? Why so suddenly?" Mother Wei was a little surprised.

Ling Heke pursed his lips slightly, "I think Wei Lizhou's school is better than my previous school, so I asked my parents to help me transfer."

Mother Wei nodded understandingly, "That's true. What about your parents, did any of them come with you?"

Ling Heke: "I'm not young anymore, I can take care of myself. My dad bought me a house near the school, and the security there is very good."

Wei's mother was a little worried, "Even so, it's still inconvenient for you to live alone. Why don't you move to Auntie's house, we still have a lot of rooms. I'll let you and Wei Lizhou live across the street."

The corners of Ling Heke's lips raised slightly, "No, thank you auntie. My mother also found me a housekeeping auntie, and she will help me prepare three meals a day."