49

After Wei Lizhou got home, he remembered that he had released Yu Yiqing's pigeons today to send Yan Daichuan and Huang Shiyuan off, so he called him specially and explained to him that he was sending someone to the police station, so he didn't look for him. he.

As for the reason why the Yan family couple went to the police station, Wei Lizhou did not tell Yu Yiqing because it involved personal privacy.

After learning from Wei Lizhou that Wei Lizhou's neighbors were actually Yan Kaichen's uncle and aunt, Yu Yiqing suddenly understood why there was no news of the death of the head of the Yan family and his wife in a car accident until now.

It turned out that Wei Lizhou was the variable.

Yu Yiqing remembered that in his last life, this serial car accident caused 5 deaths and 8 injuries, because two Maybachs exploded one after another.

Everyone thought that Yan Daichuan and his wife's car were implicated in the accident because the Maybach in the front lost control.

It is precisely because of this that when the police investigated, they focused their investigation on the Maybach that caused the serial car accident in the first place.

And hastily ignored Yan Daichuan's car. In this serial car accident, only two people were seriously injured. However, after emergency treatment at the hospital, they were all out of danger.

Hearing Wei Lizhou's rambling voice on the other end of the phone, the corners of Yu Yiqing's lips suddenly twitched slightly, and his smile gradually stained his desolate brows and eyes.

It seems that from the first day when Wei Lizhou transferred to another school, everything began to change quietly.

At this time, Wei Lizhou didn't realize that he accidentally saved the lives of Yan Daichuan and his wife.

Although he had that prophetic dream a long time ago, Yan Daichuan and his wife did not appear in his dream.

Before the call ended, Yu Yiqing suddenly said to Wei Lizhou, "Don't come to me for a while."

Wei Lizhou was shocked: "Why?"

Yu Yiqing didn't know where to start to explain to Wei Lizhou, so he simply said vaguely: "I want to go out for a while."

"Are you going out alone, shall I go with you?" Wei Lizhou was instantly excited.

"No, someone will accompany me. I went to deal with work, and it would be boring for you to stay there." Yu Yi flatly rejected Wei Lizhou.

Hearing what Yu Yiqing said, Wei Lizhou had no choice but to say in frustration: "That's fine."

Wei Lizhou thought that Yu Yiqing was going to a nearby city, but he didn't know that Yu Yiqing flew directly to the United States on the other side of the ocean, and didn't return to Haicheng until New Year's Eve.

Haicheng Airport was deserted on New Year's Eve, and the flow of people was much less than usual. After all, people who should go home for the New Year have basically arrived home at this time.

Yu Yiqing was wearing a black windbreaker, carrying a small suitcase in his hand, and walked out of the airport with a middle-aged man in an expensive high-end suit.

The middle-aged man looked very capable, and he said to Yu Yiqing with respect in his voice: "Mr. Yu, do you need me to take you home?"

Obviously, between him and Yu Yiqing, Yu Yiqing is in a superior leadership relationship.

Yu Yiqing said in a cold voice, "No need, I can take a taxi by myself, you can go back."

Watching Yu Yiqing board the car, the middle-aged man turned and left after the car disappeared from his sight.