72

Soon it will be the day when the first episode of Wei Lizhou and his filming content will be broadcast.

Before the program was officially broadcast, the program team asked Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing if they wanted to review the content.

Yu Yiqing nodded, and Wei Lizhou signaled him not to use it.

Wei Lizhou's idea is very simple, since Yu Yiqing will review the content, then he doesn't need to do anything extra.

He believed that Yu Yiqing would not let the program crew make random edits.

The show was broadcast at nine o'clock in the evening, and the Wei family gathered in the living room to wait for the show to air.

Whenever the content related to Yu Weiyun and Zhu Jinyang was broadcast, Wei Lizhou directly pressed the fast-forward button and quickly skipped their scenes.

Fortunately, the content of Yu Weiyun and Zhu Jinyang is mainly concentrated in the first half. The shots of Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing are mainly placed in the second half.

Wei Lizhou was watching himself on the TV screen with great interest, and felt that this experience was a bit novel.

But after seeing the scene where Ye Panbai turned his head and made fun of him studying like a chicken blood, he suddenly couldn't sit still.

Others don't know, but he knows what the possible screens will appear if the video continues to play.

At this moment, Wei Lizhou was so frantic that he wanted to bury his head in the sofa.

What's the matter with Yu Yiqing, why did he let the program crew broadcast this scene.

Wei Lizhou quietly glanced at Father Wei, Mother Wei and Wei Shengnan who were sitting beside him.

He tried to tell himself to calm down.

There is still room for improvement in things now, as long as the TV is turned off before the next screen is broadcast.

Wei Lizhou smiled dryly, and pretended to be casual and said: "This show is not very interesting, otherwise, let's watch it with other content."

As Wei Lizhou spoke, he stretched out his hand to the TV remote control placed on the tea table.

Just when his fingertips were about to touch the TV remote control, Wei Shengnan slapped his hand away.

Wei Shengnan raised his eyebrows lightly: "Why is it boring? Didn't you see that we are watching with great interest?"

Mother Wei also said, "Yes..."

Knowing son Mo Ruofu, Wei's father looked suspiciously at Wei Lizhou: "You boy, why do you look a little guilty?"

Wei Lizhou twitched the corner of his mouth, "What a guilty conscience, I just think the content they filmed is a bit boring."

"Bored? I think it's okay." Wei Shengnan teased deliberately: "If there is no such program, we don't know that your motivation to study hard is to go to the same university with the person you like in the future."

Wei Lizhou gritted his teeth: "I was just talking nonsense, just to fool that idiot Ye Panbai!"

Wei's mother glanced at Wei Lizhou lightly, seeing that he was clearly anxious like an ant on a hot pot, yet he still insisted on pretending not to care in front of them, she felt amused for a moment.

So, she also joined the team teasing Wei Lizhou with a smile: "You don't have to be shy. At your age, it's normal to have someone you like. Even if you want to fall in love now, mom won't beat you up."