31

After dinner, Wei Lizhou wanted to go to Yu Yiqing's room to do homework with him, but found that Yu Yiqing was not in the room.

Wei Lizhou searched up and down the house, only to see Yu Yiqing and Mother Wei taking a walk in the back garden.

The evening wind in autumn gently blows the grass and trees in the garden.

Mother Wei and Yu Yiqing were walking on the path in the garden. Mother Wei said softly, "Yiqing, I have received your transfer in my bank account today, but the amount of money seems to be a bit wrong?"

Wei's mother had only lent one million to Yu Yiqing before, but she received fifteen million in return from Yu Yiqing.

Yu Yiqing pursed her lips, "Auntie, I plan to move to the school dormitory tomorrow, and the relevant procedures have been applied."

Mother Wei smiled helplessly when she saw him deliberately changing the subject.

Although she had already made up her mind to transfer the money back to Yu Yiqing, she still followed Yu Yiqing's words and said, "If it's okay, remember to come back to play with auntie often. I didn't expect you to move away so soon. Thinking that with you at my side to supervise, I can rest assured of Wei Lizhou's study in the future."

Yu Yiqing's brows and eyes were slightly soft, "I will still come back on weekend afternoons to make up lessons for Wei Lizhou."

Mother Wei was a little worried, "Will giving Wei Lizhou extra lessons affect your own affairs?"

Although Wei's mother didn't know how Yu Yiqing managed to make so much money by doubling one million in a short period of time. But she felt Yu Yiqing's extraordinary talent even more.

Yu Yiqing explained softly, "It doesn't have any influence. Wei Lizhou is actually very smart and has a very active mind. It won't take too much effort to give him tutoring."

"It's really rare to hear someone praise Wei Lizhou so much." Mother Wei smiled and asked Yu Yiqing, "But, does that kid Wei Lizhou not know that you are going to move to the school dormitory?"

Yu Yiqing nodded lightly, "I haven't told him about it yet."

"I already know."

Wei Lizhou's voice suddenly sounded behind Wei Mu and Yu Yiqing.

Mother Wei and Yu Yiqing looked back in surprise, Wei Lizhou stood expressionlessly not far behind them.

Mother Wei said to Yu Yiqing: "I'll go in first, you can have a good talk with him."

After Mother Wei left, Wei Lizhou was the first to speak out: "You told me that you wouldn't take what Yu Weiyun and the others said to heart!"

Yu Yiqing pursed her lips, "I really don't care what they say. I applied for a dormitory two days ago, but I haven't told you yet."

"You're moving out tomorrow, but you're only planning to tell me tonight!"

Wei Lizhou lowered his eyes in despair, "Forget it, I should have gotten used to you having this kind of personality."

After Wei Lizhou finished speaking, he turned around and walked out of the garden quickly.

Seeing Wei Lizhou's leaving back, Yu Yiqing opened his lips, trying to call him back, but in the end he just watched his back disappear from his sight.

Yu Yiqing pursed his lips a little at a loss, his eyelids drooped, and his curly black eyelashes fluttered slightly.

He didn't expect Wei Lizhou to have such a reaction.