69

After confirming that Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing would participate in the filming, Ma Litu was ecstatic.

Because he was worried that Wei Lizhou and the others would go back on their word, he even wanted to sign a filming contract with them on the spot, but was stopped by the school leaders present.

Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing are still students after all, even if they have already agreed to shoot. But this matter still has to tell their parents first.

After Ma Litu heard it, although he was very worried that the cooked duck might fly, he still showed a very understanding look on his face.

Maritu smiled and said to Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing: "It's because I didn't think carefully, I really need to discuss this matter with your parents first."

When Ma Litu said this, he was already begging God in his heart not to make trouble, and not to kill Cheng Yaojin for him halfway.

Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing called home on the spot.

After hanging up the phone, Wei Lizhou said to Maritu: "My dad said he has no objection, but the contract can only be signed after the person he sent has read it."

Yu Yiqing: "Me too."

Although Yu Yiqing knew that he had no problem controlling the contract, he had no intention of rejecting Yan Daichuan's help.

After all, in the eyes of Yan Daichuan and Huang Shiyuan, no matter how stable he is, he is still a child who cannot reassure his parents.

Hearing Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing's reply, Ma Litu was ecstatic, "No, no problem, it should be done naturally."

Not long after, the people sent by Father Wei and Yan Daichuan arrived at the school office.

Seeing the legal teams of Wei's Group and Yan's Group appearing in front of him together, Maritu was stunned for a moment.

Although he guessed that Wei Lizhou and his parents would call a lawyer, he didn't expect that it would be a whole team of lawyers.

For the contract of their program group, how could He De need to bother so many lawyers who looked like senior elites.

This is simply killing a chicken with a butcher's knife.

Ma Litu is not an idiot, he did not dare to tamper with Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing in terms of the contract.

Therefore, after carefully reviewing every word in the contract, including punctuation marks, the lawyers confirmed that Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing had no objection to the contract, and the filming contract was quickly approved.

Seeing Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing signing the contract, Ma Litu was so happy that he could not wait to run a few laps on the playground downstairs and howl to the sky.

He is very confident. With Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing, it will be difficult for them not to explode in the next few episodes.

The program group originally scheduled the next filming location to be Licheng Academy of Fine Arts High School. Now that it has been changed to Jiahai, it is natural to tell the filming guests of the next few episodes about these changes.

Yu Weiyun has participated in the recording of several variety shows these days. Because of Zhu Jinyang's support behind him, the economic company he signed with arranged a lot of resources for him, including the program "Things About Going to School".

He looks good in person, plus he has good resources for his debut, and the company has tried his best to make him popular, so he is considered a little famous now.