76

This episode of the program was broadcast soon, and there was indeed no content related to the basketball game in the program content.

But on the night after the show aired, a small account on the Internet suddenly posted a video with the text: "Nothing else, I just feel sorry for Yu Weiyun. I have nothing to say when I am wronged. Someone It's amazing, all these contents have been completely deleted in tonight's feature film."

As soon as the video was released, it immediately attracted the attention of many people.

The content in the video is the scene of Wei Lizhou and Yu Weiyun colliding on the basketball court that day, and their subsequent dispute.

In this roughly edited video, Yu Weiyun looks as if he was knocked over by Wei Lizhou.

And the scene of Wei Lizhou refusing to apologize to Yu Weiyun afterwards caused even more uproar.

[No way, is Wei Lizhou so unqualified? 】

【In the video, Yu Weiyun's wound looks a bit serious...】

【Yu Weiyun is too pitiful. It's really knowing people and knowing the face but not knowing the heart. Even if he accidentally knocked someone down while playing ball, seeing Yu Weiyun's hand hurt like this, it wouldn't be too much for Wei Lizhou to apologize casually...]

[Can Wei Lizhou come out and say something, I remember he just opened an account a while ago, and I followed him at that time...]

【I have been chasing their variety shows, Wei Lizhou is not such a person, is there some misunderstanding...】

[Eating too much melon, I'd better be cautious, stay neutral for now, to avoid being slapped in the face when you turn around...]

[The video is out, what a misunderstanding...]

[Hehe, isn't it, is someone buying navy so fast? Since you have time to buy a navy to wash your hands, why don't you come out and give Yu Weiyun an explanation! 】

【If you are so arrogant now, you will have to wait to enter the game in a few years...】

Seeing that many people on the Internet are insulting Wei Lizhou as expected, the young girl who posted this video has a twisted and excited smile on her face.

Since Yu Weiyun's debut, his number of fans has gradually increased. And with the recording of their current program, his popularity has been rising all the way.

And the young girl is one of Yu Weiyun's fans, and even chased after the fanatical fans who lost their minds.

If it weren't for Jia Hai's strict management, she must have sneaked into the school during the recording of the program.

Although her plan to watch Yu Weiyun up close failed, she found another way and paid a lot of money to buy off a boy in Jiahai.

Because the boy is in the same class as Yu Weiyun, he can often secretly take some photos or videos.

On the day of the basketball game, he happened to take some videos, so he sent them to the girls.

When the girl saw Yu Weiyun being bullied, she was naturally very angry, so she decided to expose this video tonight in order to seek justice for Yu Weiyun.

Yu Weiyun naturally also saw this video.

He watched the video carefully and confirmed that from the shooting angle of this video, he was knocked down by Wei Lizhou, and he couldn't help showing a gloating smile on his face.