17

Yu Weiyun still came to school separately from Yu Yiqing today. But they went out at about the same time, so they met face to face at the school gate.

In order to cover up in front of his parents, Yu Weiyun plans to take out the school uniform that Zhu Jinyang bought for him in two days, so now he is still wearing private clothes.

When he saw Yu Yiqing's well-tailored school uniform, doubts flashed across his face.

Didn't Yu Yiqing just place an order for school uniforms yesterday? Why are you putting them on now?

Yu Weiyun tentatively asked Yu Yiqing: "Brother, didn't you just order the school uniform yesterday?"

Yu Yiqing raised his eyelids and glanced at Yu Weiyun who was blocking his way, "Who told you that I just placed the order yesterday?"

Yu Weiyun understood instantly, and his voice was angry: "You lied to me yesterday?"

Yu Yiqing's eyes were cold and gloomy, and the corner of his mouth curled up a little mockingly: "When did I lie to you? You only asked me if they gave me money to buy a school uniform, but you didn't ask me if I bought a school uniform."

Yu Weiyun's face turned red with anger, "You're obviously hiding it on purpose!"

Yu Yiqing's thin lips parted slightly, and his voice was icy cold: "Didn't you hide it from me first? Isn't it because you were so hypocritical yesterday because you were afraid that I would know that they gave you money to buy school uniforms?"

Yu Weiyun's voice was indignant: "I didn't, you are dirty—"

"What are you talking about?" Wei Lizhou suddenly rushed out from behind Yu Weiyun, interrupting Yu Weiyun's words.

Wei Lizhou walked to Yu Yiqing's side, and naturally put his hand on Yu Yiqing's shoulder.

Yu Yi gave him a sideways glance, then raised his hand and swept it away.

Wei Lizhou? How stingy, isn't it just a shoulder!

Who is he trotting over in such a hurry for? Is it because he is afraid that Yu Yiqing will suffer from Yu Weiyun.

The dissatisfaction in Wei Lizhou's heart didn't last for two seconds, and he immediately put the matter behind him, and turned to Yu Yiqing to ask the topic just now, "Why are you standing here if you don't go to school?"

Yu Weiyun was worried that Yu Yiqing's talk about their conversation just now would make him unable to get off the stage, so she hurriedly said: "I didn't say anything, just a little thing at home."

"Small matter?" Wei Lizhou glanced at Yu Weiyun suspiciously.

Yu Weiyun nodded hastily.

Seeing more and more people looking towards the three of them, Yu Yiqing was impatient with their attention, and said, "Class is about to begin."

After he finished speaking, he turned and walked into the school gate, and walked towards the teaching building.

"Wait for me!" Wei Lizhou trotted a few steps, following Yu Yiqing's pace.

At this time, Yu Weiyun still had the idea of drawing Wei Lizhou to his side, so he trotted to catch up with them.

As soon as Wei Lizhou followed Yu Yiqing, he complained to Yu Yiqing: "Why did you run away without waiting for me?"

While Wei Lizhou was speaking, his hand rested on Yu Yiqing's shoulder naturally again.

Yu Yiqing once again mercilessly swept away his hand on her shoulder.