60

After walking out of the ward, Yu Yiqing glanced at Wei Lizhou's empty hands.

"Didn't you go to see a doctor? The doctor didn't prescribe medicine for you?"

Hearing Yu Yiqing's question, Wei Lizhou froze.

Yu Yiqing came to him to settle the score after Qiuhou.

Wei Lizhou smiled dryly at Yu Yi, "The doctor, the doctor said that I am still young, and I can recover quickly without taking medicine."

Yu Yiqing glanced at Wei Lizhou, and said coldly: "Why don't you say that you have recovered now?"

Worried that Yu Yiqing still had some other tricks waiting for him, Wei Lizhou forced a flattering smile at Yu Yiqing.

"You may not believe it when you say it, but I am indeed healed."

Yu Yiqing: "..." Wei Lizhou can really climb the pole.

Seeing that Yu Yiqing had nothing to say, thinking that he had escaped a catastrophe, Wei Lizhou couldn't help showing a bit of gratification on his face.

Seeing Wei Lizhou's appearance, Yu Yiqing suddenly curled his lips slightly, and said slowly to Wei Lizhou: "For this weekend's math paper, make two extra."

Although school has just started, Yu Yiqing has already resumed supplementary lessons for Wei Lizhou.

The smile on Wei Lizhou's face froze immediately.

"same-"

"If you beg for mercy, I will give you two more physical papers."

Yu Yiqing looked at Wei Lizhou with a half-smile, as if he was looking forward to Wei Lizhou's continued struggle.

Wei Lizhou was instantly as quiet as a quail, and he only dared to silently condemn Yu Yiqing with mournful eyes.

Seeing his appearance, Yu Yiqing flashed a smile in his eyes, but quickly hid it again.

Because she promised Huang Shiyuan to attend her birthday celebration, Yu Yiqing has also started to think about what birthday gift she should give her in the past few days.

Birthday presents for family members? Yu Yiqing is very unfamiliar with this kind of thing and has no experience.

The selection of Huang Shiyuan's gift has become his biggest trouble these days.

In the classroom, Yu Yiqing looked at Wei Lizhou who was scratching his head and solving a math problem beside him.

Wei Lizhou should be very experienced in this kind of thing.

Aware of Yu Yiqing looking at him, Wei Lizhou looked back suspiciously, "What's wrong?"

Yu Yiqing's eyebrows and eyes flashed a little bit of Hao Ran, he pursed his thin lips slightly, and asked in a low voice: "What birthday gift did you give your mother before?"

"My mother? A birthday present?" Wei Lizhou immediately realized, "Are you planning to give Aunt Huang some present?"

Yu Yiqing nodded slightly.

Wei Lizhou rubbed his chin thoughtfully, "Last year, I thought it would be more thoughtful to make a gift with my own hands, so I made longevity noodles for my mother."

Yu Yiqing couldn't help looking at Wei Lizhou in surprise, Wei Lizhou actually has the skill of making longevity noodles?

Seeing the suspicion revealed in Yu Yiqing's eyes, Wei Lizhou felt guilty for a moment, but then said firmly: "The important thing is the heart! Do you understand!"