extra 3 previous life

In the third year after Yu Yiqing died in a car accident, Yan Group and Zhu Group jointly announced to the outside world that they had developed a drug that could prevent Alzheimer's disease.

As soon as the news came out, the stocks of the two groups have been trading at their limit for several days.

And today, it is the day when Yan Kaichen and Zhu Jinyang, the two leaders of the group, hold a new drug launch conference on behalf of the two groups.

Although the on-site press conference has not officially started, a large number of media reporters have gathered in the audience, and many reporters are simultaneously live broadcasting the scene of the press conference.

And these news broadcast rooms also gathered a large number of netizens. They were all excitedly discussing how to rush to buy the drug as soon as it is released.

Since Zhu Jinyang took charge of Zhu's Group, he brought Yu Weiyun into Zhu's Group and gave him a senior management position.

Therefore, at today's press conference, Yu Weiyun also followed Zhu Jinyang and Yan Kaichen, and attended the appearance with them.

Seeing Yan Kaichen and Zhu Jinyang appear at the press conference, the media reporters at the scene immediately became excited, and the camera flashes flashed instantly.

And the netizens who were watching the live broadcast were also very excited in an instant. They couldn't wait to hear from Yan Kaichen and the others the specific time when this new drug will be launched.

Whether it is Yan Kaichen, Zhu Jinyang, or Yu Weiyun, the three of them are in a state of extreme excitement these days.

Because wherever they went, everyone treated them with a reverent attitude as if they were gods, and praised them crazily.

And they also know that when this new drug is successfully launched, the money they can make every year will be an extremely huge astronomical figure.

At that time, money is really just a number in their eyes.

No matter how expensive the rare treasure is, as long as they want it, they can easily spend money on it.

Yu Weiyun looked at the grand and grand press conference in front of him, the smile on his face was full of obvious complacency.

No matter how good Yu Yiqing is, it's still not making wedding dresses for others.

The reason why they silenced Yu Yiqing at the beginning was because Yu Yiqing found out that the Yan Group's previous drug that claimed to be able to cure Alzheimer's disease had a high probability of acute liver failure as a side effect if taken for a long time. The fatality rate of acute liver failure is very high.

Yan Kaichen and Zhu Jinyang have been trying their best to cover up this matter, but Yu Yiqing discovered it.

And just when they were planning to silence Yu Yiqing, they learned through the ghost placed next to Yu Yiqing that the drug he was currently developing to prevent Alzheimer's disease had progressed to the late stage of research and development.

Therefore, after they killed Yu Yiqing by forging a car accident, they got all of Yu Yiqing's research materials through the thief.

Using Yu Yiqing's research data, they not only improved their current drug with side effects and eliminated the side effects of the drug, but also continued to research on Yu Yiqing's existing research and development results.

Yu Yiqing's research materials are quite complete, almost equivalent to feeding rice to their mouths, as long as they open their mouths lightly, they can enjoy this extremely delicious research fruit.