19

Wei Lizhou's brows and eyes were instantly stained with excitement.

Zhang Kai, who was still serving as the referee, saw that both of them were wearing protective gear, and after adjusting their condition, he said, "The game is about to start! A round is won by five points!"

While Yan Kaichen was still carefully observing the opportunity to attack, Wei Lizhou took the lead in launching the attack.

He quickly approached Yan Kaichen, pretending to attack Yan Kaichen's jaw with an uppercut.

Yan Kaichen's conditioned reflex was about to block his attack, Wei Lizhou seized his defensive flaws that were instantly exposed due to fake moves, and quickly turned to hit his head wearing protective gear with a left uppercut.

After a successful blow, Wei Lizhou kicked his feet on the ground, retreated quickly and flexibly, and instantly opened the distance from Yan Kaichen, avoiding Yan Kaichen's hot pursuit of counterattack.

Zhang Kai couldn't help applauding Wei Lizhou's series of actions for an instant.

His voice was a little excited: "Wei Lizhou scored a point! The current score is 1:0!"

In this battle, when Yan Kaichen met Wei Lizhou, it was like a mouse meeting a cat, being played around by Wei Lizhou.

With a loud "bang", Yan Kaichen was thrown onto the floor of the ring by Wei Lizhou.

Yu Weiyun under the ring exclaimed, "Yan Kaichen, are you alright?"

Yan Kaichen quickly stood up unharmed.

He patted the dust off his body, Wei Lizhou paid attention to restraining his strength when attacking, coupled with the protection of the protective gear, Yan Kaichen's whole body was not damaged at all.

But not being injured doesn't mean Yan Kaichen is happy.

With a sullen face, he looked unwillingly at Wei Lizhou, who was smiling brightly in front of him.

Zhang Kai walked up to Wei Lizhou and raised Wei Lizhou's right hand high: "5:0! Wei Lizhou won!"

Everyone present applauded. Although Yu Weiyun felt depressed, he could only follow the crowd and applaud Wei Lizhou to celebrate.

After the get out of class bell rang, everyone changed out of their sportswear and put on their school uniforms, and walked out of the stadium one after another.

When Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing walked out of the arena, Wei Lizhou kept talking, talking excitedly to Yu Yiqing about the battle he just had with Yan Kaichen.

Wei Lizhou habitually put his hand on Yu Yiqing's shoulder again, and said with a proud smile: "That guy should be left to suffer, let's see if he dares to treat you like a persimmon next time!"

Yu Yiqing glanced at him at the hand on his shoulder, and saw Wei Lizhou's face full of smiles out of the corner of his eye, he pursed his lips and said nothing.

Even if Yu Yiqing remained silent, Wei Lizhou still spoke happily by himself.

"Did you see Yan Kaichen's blackened expression just now?" Wei Lizhou clapped his hands regretfully, "It's a pity that I didn't take a picture of his appearance at that time, so I can only recall it in my mind! "

"It's just that his face is a little gloomy, not to the point of black carbon." Yu Yiqing heard that Wei Lizhou's words became more and more exaggerated, and finally couldn't help but refute.

Wei Lizhou chuckled: "Never mind him! Anyway, today I can tell from his masked face with a fake smile all day long that he is upset."

Yu Yiqing thought about it, really, it was rare for him to see someone like Yan Kaichen showing such an obviously unhappy expression like today.