71

school gate...

The driver who came to pick up Yu Yiqing was already waiting at the side of the road.

Wei Lizhou said to Yu Yiqing: "You go first. My driver encountered a traffic jam on the road and will arrive in half an hour."

Yu Yiqing frowned: "How about I take you home first?"

Wei Lizhou waved his hand, "Farewell, your company's research institute and my home are just one south and one north. You have to take a long detour to send me. Anyway, I have finished my homework today, and there is nothing to do when I go home. , I’ll just play with my phone and wait here.”

Yu Yiqing thought for a while and asked aloud, "Do you want to visit the research institute?"

Wei Lizhou's eyes lit up, "Can I also go together? If I go, won't it affect you?"

Yu Yiqing saw Wei Lizhou's obvious emotion, and slightly curled the corner of his lower lip: "It won't affect, I'm just going over there to help with a small problem."

Wei Lizhou's voice was excited: "Then let's go there quickly!"

He has always been curious about Yu Yiqing's appearance in the research institute. But before, he was worried about disturbing Yu Yiqing's business.

Therefore, I never took the initiative to propose the idea of following Yu Yiqing to see it. It is rare that I have the opportunity today.

It wasn't until Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing got into the Yan's driver's car and left that the director of the program group reluctantly asked the staff to turn off the camera.

They had previously agreed with Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing to limit the shooting scope to the school.

So now although I really want to follow up and continue shooting, but because of the contract restrictions, I can only give up.

Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing soon arrived at the institute.

The Yan family's pharmaceutical research institute is a single building located in the outskirts of Haicheng. It occupies a large area and the management of personnel entry and exit is very strict.

But because Yu Yiqing was by his side, Wei Lizhou entered the research institute unimpeded all the way.

There are many laboratories in the building of the Institute, Yu Yiqing took Wei Lizhou to the big laboratory on the top floor of the Institute.

Walking out of the elevator, Wei Lizhou curiously looked at the picture in front of him.

The decoration design of this floor is mainly silver, full of sense of technology, very much like the futuristic laboratory that Wei Lizhou saw in movies before.

Noticing Wei Lizhou's curious appearance, Yu Yiqing said softly: "If you like it, I will bring you here in the future."

Wei Lizhou smiled, "Farewell, it's enough for me to come once, it's enough to satisfy my curiosity."

If he came here often, he would definitely trouble Yu Yiqing.

Seeing this, Yu Yiqing didn't say anything, but introduced to Wei Lizhou in detail the purpose of the rooms they saw along the way.

The drug currently being developed in the laboratory on this floor is the most important project of the Yan Group.

This drug project is related to the cure of Alzheimer's disease, and it has been established for 23 years. But since three years ago, little progress has been made.