62

Not two days after Huang Shiyuan's birthday, Yu's mother and Yu Gang were interrogated by the police, and also admitted in the police station that they had indeed set fire to the orphanage more than ten years ago and abducted Yu Yiqing from the orphanage. .

Combining arson with child abduction, and the prison life that started in the past few years, they are destined to be unable to escape.

After they were arrested and taken to the police station, the evil deeds of the couple spread throughout the area near them.

Now their family is notorious in that area.

But the creditors couldn't collect debts from Yu Gang in the police station, so they had to find Yu Weiyun.

Those creditors came to block the door of Yu's house every day, and some of them held sticks or something in their hands. Yu Weiyun was forced to hide and dare not go home.

The Yu family's house is actually worth a few bucks, but Yu Weiyun is not willing to sell the house, so he sells it to Zhu Jinyang.

When Zhu Jinyang heard what he said, he naturally felt very distressed for him again.

What Yu Weiyun expects is for Zhu Jinyang to help him pay off all the debts. But Zhu Jinyang was afraid of spending too much money, so he alerted his grandfather and let him know about it. So I just helped Yu Weiyun pay off part of the debt first.

Although Yu Weiyun was furious in his heart, he didn't dare to show any dissatisfaction in front of Zhu Jinyang.

Because Yu Weiyun paid off part of the debt, those creditors no longer surrounded Yu's house, and Yu Weiyun was able to return home safely.

Yu's house, the living room.

Yu Weiyun looked at Zhu Jinyang who was beside him, and made a guilty look, "I'm sorry, I was the one who dragged you down and brought you trouble. Fortunately, I have your help, otherwise I still can't go home now."

Seeing his guilty look, Zhu Jinyang hurriedly persuaded him: "Don't worry about it, it's your parents' fault, it has nothing to do with you. You were just implicated innocently by them."

Hearing Zhu Jinyang mention Yu's father and Yu's mother, Yu Weiyun immediately gritted his teeth in his heart.

These two idiots will only hold him back.

Knowing that he had to catch Zhu Jinyang right now, Yu Weiyun let out a long sigh.

"The blood relationship between me and my parents cannot be erased. The classmates in the school must now think that I am a helper, and I am an out-and-out despicable person."

Yu Weiyun said this to win Zhu Jinyang's sympathy, and Zhu Jinyang was indeed hooked.

Zhu Jinyang hurriedly spoke to comfort: "Don't say that about yourself. Those people in school haven't gotten along with you, so they don't know you, but I know your nature. You are different from your parents."

"Fortunately, you are still by my side." Yu Weiyun looked at Zhu Jinyang with a face of dependence, "I plan to go back to school tomorrow, can you help me transfer to your class. Yu Yiqing and I will stay at the same class again. In a class, it will only increase the embarrassment."

Since the incident happened that day, Yu Weiyun has been taking leave of absence from school for a while because she felt ashamed.

Seeing Yu Weiyun's pitiful appearance and trusting eyes, Zhu Jinyang's head suddenly became hot, and he quickly promised: "Don't worry, leave this matter to me. You come to my class directly tomorrow, and I will tell the teacher at that time. Just one word will do."