54

Yan Family Study Room…

Hearing Wei Lizhou's answer on the other end of the phone, Yan Daichuan's brows sank slightly, and he couldn't help but squeeze the phone in his hand.

After relaying Yu Yiqing's words, Wei Lizhou sighed inwardly when he heard the silence on the other end of the phone, accompanied by a somewhat heavy breathing.

Suppressing the disappointment in his heart, Yan Daichuan frowned, and said in a deep voice to Wei Lizhou: "He lives outside by himself now, please take care of him more."

It is impossible to expect the members of the Yu family to show their hearts to Yu Yi.

Hearing Yan Daichuan's advice, Wei Lizhou patted his chest and assured, "Uncle Yan, don't worry. I won't let Yu Yiqing suffer."

After complying with Yan Daichuan's words, Wei Lizhou resumed his resident status at Yu Yiqing's house years ago.

And Ling Heke and Ye Panbai who returned to Haicheng from Guangcheng also started to visit Yu Yiqing's home from time to time.

On this day, the four of them played basketball for a while on the basketball court downstairs in Yu Yiqing Community. Seeing that it was getting dark, they put away their basketballs and planned to go upstairs to Yu Yiqing's house to rest for a while.

As soon as they entered the corridor, they heard a noise coming from the stairs upstairs.

Ye Panbai had a gossip on his face: "What happened up here, why is it so noisy?"

Wei Lizhou: "Go up and have a look."

When he reached Yu Yiqing's floor, he saw a few strong men surrounding Yu Yiqing's door, Ye Panbai paused, and muttered in a low voice: "It's over, I saw my head when I was watching the fun."

Hearing the footsteps of Yu Yiqing and the others going upstairs, the strong men turned their heads and looked over, and scolded them, "What are you looking at?"

Seeing that the door of the house was splashed with various colors of paint, Yu Yiqing frowned slightly, and asked coldly, "Who are you?"

The leader of the bald man focused his gaze on Yu Yiqing, and said in a rough voice, "Are you Yu Yiqing?"

Just as Yu Yiqing was about to nod, Wei Lizhou dragged him behind him.

Wei Lizhou smiled and said to the bald man: "What Yu Yiqing? Is the person living here called Yu Yiqing? I live upstairs, and my friend just came to see me. We just passed by this floor."

Ye Panbai saw that several of them were full of tendons, and hurriedly agreed: "That's right, it's the first time we've heard the name Yu Yiqing."

A middle-aged man who lives in the house opposite Yu Yiqing. Ever since she was bullied by Wei Lizhou last time, she has always held a grudge against Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing. He was opening a crack of the door at this time, carefully watching the movement outside.

Hearing Wei Lizhou's words, he opened the door, trying to expose Wei Lizhou's lies. When Wei Lizhou saw his malicious appearance, he guessed that he was probably thinking of something bad.

Wei Lizhou glanced at him, then smiled and said to the bald head in front of him: "Brother, don't worry. We just happened to pass by to watch the excitement, and we won't meddle in other people's business. After all, meddling in other people's business is easy to cause trouble for us. You won't be so stupid as to ask for trouble!"

After Wei Lizhou finished speaking, he glanced over the bald man, and cast a cold glance at the middle-aged man behind him.

Hearing the implied threat in Wei Lizhou's words, and seeing Wei Lizhou's icy cold gaze, the middle-aged man at the opposite door flinched, and hastily closed the door of his own house.