27

Several days have passed since Ling Heke transferred to another school.

Grade 2, Class 8, break time between classes.

Ye Panbai, who was sitting on the seat, just thought of a joke. He was about to turn around and tell Wei Lizhou, when he saw Wei Lizhou patted his deskmate Ling Heke, and said to Ling Heke: "I When I went out in the morning, my mother asked you to come to my house for dinner tonight, will you come?"

Ling Heke nodded his head lightly, and let out a "hmm".

Ye Panbai instantly lost the interest in talking to Wei Lizhou just now.

He lowered his head and curled his lips. Really, ever since Ling Heke transferred to another school, Wei Lizhou and Ling Heke were as good as conjoined twins. What's so good about Ling Heke's boring gourd!

When Ye Panbai was feeling slightly sour, Wei Lizhou suddenly patted his shoulder from behind him.

Ye Panbai turned his head, and said to Wei Lizhou angrily, "What are you doing!"

Wei Lizhou was a little puzzled: "Why are you so dark? Who messed with you?"

Ye Panbai snorted heavily, "It has nothing to do with you! Talk about something!"

Wei Lizhou: "Yu Yiqing just suggested to go to the library after school today to finish the mathematics group homework assigned by the teacher. Ling Heke and I have no objection, what about you?"

Ye Panbai's voice was stiff: "You all agree, what else can I say!"

"Did you take gunpowder these days? The smell of gunpowder is so strong?" Wei Lizhou looked puzzled.

A faint smile flashed across Ling Heke's eyes. Wei Lizhou was wrong, it wasn't the smell of gunpowder, but a strong smell of vinegar.

Ye Panbai's childish behavior these days has long been noticed by Ling Heke. Hearing what Wei Lizhou said, Ye Panbai felt more and more aggrieved. He pursed his lips, turned around and refused to talk to Wei Lizhou. Lizhou continued to communicate.

Wei Lizhou laughed angrily at his unreasonable appearance, and cursed: "Hey, why is your bad temper getting bigger and bigger!"

The class bell rang immediately.

During class time, Ye Panbai looked at the dense chalk writing on the blackboard, but his mind began to wander to what happened during the break just now.

Thinking of his impulsive and unreasonable troubles after he became emotional just now, he felt annoyed for a while, wishing to bury his head in the drawer.

Ye Panbai felt frantic for a while, this class was like sitting on pins and needles, fidgeting, and the seconds seemed like years.

Finally, after this get out of class was over, he was about to turn around and bow his head to Wei Lizhou, when Wei Lizhou patted his shoulder again.

Ye Panbai pursed his lips in confusion, turned around and looked at Wei Lizhou, and heard Wei Lizhou grinningly said: "I'm starving to death, do you want to go to the school bakery to buy food?"

Wei Lizhou didn't take this trivial matter to heart at first, but after a short class, he has completely forgotten what happened just now.

Seeing Ye Panbai just staring at him in a daze, Wei Lizhou waved his hand in front of him and urged, "Why are you in a daze, should you go?"

"Go!" Ye Panbai stood up abruptly.

Wei Lizhou and Ye Panbai walked towards the door of the classroom, Ye Panbai suddenly asked Wei Lizhou, "Why didn't you ask Ling Heke to accompany you?"