35

After Yu Yiqing searched around for a while, seeing that Wei Lizhou and the others still couldn't be seen, considering that class was about to start, Yu Yiqing planned to go back to the classroom.

On his way back to the classroom, he suddenly heard a lively noise coming from the corner of the corridor.

Yu Yiqing walked in the direction of the voice, he walked around the corner of the corridor, and when he saw the picture in front of his eyes, he stopped abruptly.

"My friend, what club do you belong to?"

"Art Club, what's wrong?"

"Then you usually need models. If you need it, please contact us. As long as you vote for Yu Yiqing from Class 28 of Senior High School, we will be half-brothers of all the members of the art department!" Wei Lizhou said with a look on his face Enthusiastically introduced to the boy in front of him.

When Wei Lizhou said this, the boy's face was a little moved. He took the flyer from Wei Lizhou and said, "I will think about it carefully."

Besides Wei Lizhou, Ye Panbai was also distributing leaflets to passers-by, and even the cold-tempered Ling Heke was doing the same thing.

Wei Lizhou and Ling Heke are famous in the school, many people know them, but they have no chance to get in touch.

After all, their small circle doesn't seem easy to enter. It was a rare opportunity to get to know each other, and many people were more than happy to take their leaflets and have a word with them.

Yu Yiqing looked at the scene not far in front of him, he didn't need to guess to know that Wei Lizhou must have started this matter.

Yu Yiqing stared at Wei Lizhou who was laughing and promoting not far away.

Wei Lizhou's bright smile was reflected in Yu Yiqing's cold amber eyes, and his frosty brows and eyes softened a bit.

Yu Yiqing originally thought that Wei Lizhou only asked Ye Panbai and Ling Heke to help, but when he saw Ye Panbai's cousin Ye Ronghua and several members of the Sanda club, he realized that Wei Lizhou actually also played Sanda The club was also called to help out.

Yu Yiqing stared at them for a long time, his eyes swept away inadvertently, and when he saw Zhu Jinyang approaching menacingly from the distance across the corridor, he frowned.

Before Zhu Jinyang arrived, he raised his voice and reprimanded: "Ye Ronghua, what do you mean?"

Ye Ronghua, Zhu Jinyang, and Yan Kaichen have known each other since childhood. Therefore, the news that Ye Ronghua came to help Yu Yiqing publicize immediately reached Zhu Jinyang's ears.

Seeing Zhu Jinyang looking for faults, Wei Lizhou and others also stopped what they were doing and stood beside Ye Ronghua.

Zhu Jinyang walked up to Ye Ronghua, looked at Ye Ronghua, and asked with dissatisfaction on his face, "Aren't you tearing down Yan Kaichen's platform by doing this now? The friendship we have known since we were young, you just turn your elbows away like this?"

When Ye Ronghua heard this, a bit of speechlessness appeared on his face, "Isn't it the same school from childhood to adulthood, this school has a lot of people in similar situations like this."

Wei Lizhou laughed out loud, "Then according to this logic, as long as I breathe the same air and drink the same water source, I can say that all the people in the whole country are my relatives and friends?"

Wei Lizhou sighed pretending to be sad, "Wouldn't it be too busy for me to visit relatives during the Chinese New Year?"

Ye Panbai was also unhappy with Zhu Jinyang's arrogant attitude towards his cousin Ye Ronghua.