extra 1

Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing have been together for five years since their sophomore year in high school.

In his third year of high school, with the help of Yu Yiqing, his academic performance improved by leaps and bounds, and he was finally admitted to the best university in Haicheng——Haicheng University of Finance and Economics.

Haicheng University of Finance and Economics ranks among the top universities in the country, and the finance major is the top ace major in the school.

Wei Lizhou happened to be studying finance at Haicheng University of Finance and Economics.

The sky in midsummer is exceptionally clear, and today is the day for Wei Lizhou and the others to take professional graduation photos.

Wei Lizhou, as a man of influence in their major and even in the school, coupled with his generous and cheerful personality. So from the moment he showed up at school, people came to him to take group photos one after another.

Ling Heke and Ye Panbai were also admitted to Haicheng University of Finance and Economics, but with different majors. The three of them got together to take commemorative photos at this time.

After taking the commemorative photo, Ye Panbai said to Wei Lizhou: "It's a pity that Yu Yiqing can't come to see us on such a meaningful day today."

When Wei Lizhou thought of Yu Yiqing's absence, he couldn't help showing a bit of sadness on his face, but he quickly regained his spirits: "No way, it seems that he has an experiment that is progressing to a critical period, and he cannot do without it in the laboratory. he."

Ling Heke: "Wait a minute, we will post the photos to the group. When he is resting, he will be able to see the photos we took today."

Wei Lizhou nodded.

It was two o'clock in the afternoon, and the sun was scorching hot.

Wei Lizhou wiped the sweat off his brow, "I'm going to buy some bottles of water, what do you want to drink?"

Ling Heke: "Mineral water is fine."

Ye Panbai: "Frozen Coke!"

Wei Lizhou quickly took out a large bag of drinks from the supermarket.

Ling Heke and Ye Panbai were on the lawn in front of the school administration building, Wei Lizhou took a shortcut and went back.

The shortcut he took was relatively small, with tall grass on both sides, and a boy holding a book was walking towards him.

If this happens, students usually choose to turn sideways and wait for someone to pass first.

Wei Lizhou was still thinking about choosing which photo he took today to send to Yu Yiqing, but he didn't even raise his eyes to see the boy's appearance.

When he noticed that he was about to meet the boy, he stopped, intending to turn sideways to let him pass first.

Unexpectedly, that boy seemed to have stumbled suddenly, and jumped straight into Wei Lizhou's arms.

Wei Lizhou's first reaction was not to support him, but to take a big step backwards, widening the distance from the boy.

The boy slammed and fell heavily to the ground.

Wei Lizhou felt pain when he heard that voice.

Wei Lizhou: "Are you okay?"

He really didn't mean it, it was just a conditioned reflex.

Father Wei gave Wei Lizhou a huge sum of money after he graduated from high school, and asked him to use the money to practice in the mall.

When he was a freshman, a senior senior who was close to Wei Lizhou planned to start a live broadcast company, so he came to Wei Lizhou for investment.