42

Hearing Yu Yiqing say that there might be an avalanche, Wei Lizhou listened carefully to the movement in the valley.

In the silent and dark valley, the wind was whistling, and Wei Lizhou could vaguely hear the rumble coming from a distance from the wind.

Wei Lizhou looked at Yu Yiqing, "Did you hear that strange sound?"

Yu Yiqing nodded, this sound is the harbinger of an avalanche.

He frowned slightly, "Judging from the terrain here, we are very likely to encounter an avalanche head-on."

Wei Lizhou clearly understood how dangerous it is to face an avalanche head-on.

"If there is an avalanche... It seems that we don't even have a place to run." Wei Lizhou glanced around at their bare rock protruding from the mountainside.

Yu Yiqing's mood also became heavy.

Resort hotel lobby.

The news of Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing's disappearance has spread throughout the resort, and everyone gathered in the hotel lobby with worried faces.

After Wei's father and Wei's mother learned of Wei Lizhou's disappearance, they immediately flew to the resort in their own private jet.

Mother Wei sat on the sofa in the hall, her brows were furrowed, and she looked worried.

Father Wei stood beside her, and asked the person in charge of the resort with a calm face, "It's been more than four hours since they disappeared, haven't you found any clues yet?"

The person in charge of the resort explained with a sad face: "We have sent all the professional search and rescue personnel and search and rescue dogs. But the snow fell too much tonight, covering up their movements.

From the existing monitoring, we can only speculate that the two of them are walking in the direction of the birch forest. However, it is impossible to determine exactly where they ended up. "

The person in charge of the resort now regrets that he didn't install surveillance cameras in the birch forest area to save trouble.

Father Wei tried his best to suppress the anxiety in his heart, and calmly said to the person in charge of the resort: "I have called the helicopter rescue team, and you should cooperate with them to find the traces of these two children as soon as possible."

The person in charge of the resort nodded hurriedly.

Ye Panbai, Ling Heke and Liu Yirou were all sitting around Mother Wei at this moment.

Seeing Wei's mother clenched her hands, with a restless expression on her face, Liu Yirou put her hand on Wei's mother's arm lightly, and comforted her in a gentle voice: "Auntie, Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing are auspicious people with their own auspices, and they will definitely be safe It's fine."

Mother Wei couldn't help but took a deep breath, her voice was bitter and tight: "I hope God will protect these two children."

When Ye Panbai and Ling Heke heard their conversation, they both lowered their heads, their eyes filled with self-blame and guilt, and felt that if they had acted together with Wei Lizhou before, maybe now they would not cause the situation where the two of them disappeared together.

Seeing the gloomy appearance on their side, the other students in the hall started whispering.

"Do you think the two of them can get back?"

"I've been missing for several hours, shouldn't I be kidnapped?"

"Impossible, if it was really kidnapping, I should have called long ago."