74

The physical education teacher of Wei Lizhou's class took a leave of absence. Therefore, the time of physical education class has been adjusted accordingly.

Unexpectedly, with such an accidental adjustment, Wei Lizhou's class collided with Yu Weiyun's and Zhu Jinyang's class in physical education.

The two sides tacitly ignored each other's existence.

Yu Weiyun had a guilty conscience, but Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing didn't care, and didn't take Yu Weiyun and the others seriously.

Only Ye Panbai snorted dissatisfiedly, and complained in a low voice: "It's really bad luck."

It was rare that the physical education classes of the two classes met together, so the boys in the two classes discussed and arranged for a basketball game.

Wei Lizhou has always liked sports and has a lively personality. Usually, if he encounters this kind of opportunity, he will come forward to participate.

But after seeing Yu Weiyun and Zhu Jinyang in the team formed by the opposite class, he immediately lost interest.

But he didn't take the initiative to say that he would participate, and the rest of the boys in the class couldn't bear him as a general.

"Brother Wei, are you really not coming? You are the pillar of our class. Without you, our army will lose morale."

Wei Lizhou laughed and scolded the boy who made fun of him, "Get out, you know how to put a high hat on me. You have enough numbers now, there is no need to drag me by force."

The boys in the class saw that his attitude of rejection was so firm, so they had no choice but to give up, but they still felt a little regretful.

After the two classes selected their respective players, the basketball game began immediately.

Zhu Jinyang's playing strength is not weak, and he can beat other players on the court. So this basketball game quickly became his one-man show.

The outdoor basketball court was surrounded by students from two classes who came to watch the game, as well as cameramen and other staff sent by the program team.

At the beginning of the game, the cheering and shouting from both classes were one after another, evenly divided.

But gradually, the cheering from Wei Lizhou's class gradually weakened, while the momentum of Zhu Jinyang's class was on the rise.

The game had already progressed to the nineteenth minute, but Wei Lizhou's team was already twenty points behind the opponent.

In front of the students in two classes and the cameras, being crushed by Zhu Jinyang and his teammates into such an embarrassing result, the boys on the court were a little bit embarrassed at this moment.

They are now at the age when they are young and energetic and they love the most face. While Zhu Jinyang is showing off, it also means that they are beaten by Zhu Jinyang without any resistance.

When Zhu Jinyang made another three-pointer, along with the cheers of the students in Zhu Jinyang's class, the morale of Wei Lizhou's class became more and more low.

And at this moment, there was another boy who was acting as a defender who suddenly sprained his foot while defending the opponent.

Due to the appearance of the wounded, the game was naturally stopped for a short time.

Although the injured boy was not seriously injured, he was quickly sent to the infirmary by other students for treatment.

Zhu Jinyang specially created three assists for Yu Weiyun in the game just now, and Yu Weiyun also scored several points.