16

After Wei Lizhou took the bag from Yu Weiyun's hand, he went straight past Yu Weiyun and Zhu Jinyang, and walked towards the boy who was walking slowly behind them.

Yu Weiyun looked at Wei Lizhou with puzzled eyes.

After seeing Wei Lizhou stop the boy, he whispered a few words to the boy, and the boy instantly smiled, and took the school uniform bag from Wei Lizhou's hand.

Yu Weiyun was immediately stunned, what the **** is Wei Lizhou doing.

Seeing that Wei Lizhou returned empty-handed, Yu Weiyun finally couldn't take it anymore, "Why did you give him the school uniform?"

Wei Lizhou pretended to be stupid: "Who gave it to him? I sold it to him!"

"What!" Yu Weiyun's eyes widened in shock.

Wei Lizhou: "He is about the same size as you, and he also wants to buy school uniforms, so I just sold the school uniforms to him at the original price."

Wei Lizhou seemed to be afraid that Yu Weiyun would not be angry enough, so he shook his phone at Yu Weiyun, "I have all the money. Didn't you say to ask your parents for money tonight? Then the money is now Go buy school uniforms for Yu Yiqing first? Anyway, there is not much time left in between."

Yu Weiyun gritted her teeth in anger at this moment.

Wei Lizhou also deliberately looked at Yu Weiyun, and said suspiciously: "Didn't you just keep saying that you would be humble to your brother? You shouldn't have any objections to this matter. I believe you are definitely not the kind to say what you want to do." A set of people."

Yu Weiyun was forced by what she said just now, so she couldn't get off the stage, so she had to slap her swollen face to pretend to be fat, and forced a forced smile: "It's okay, let's use this money to buy my brother's school uniform first."

Wei Lizhou tried his best to hold back a smile and nodded, and deliberately boasted to Yu Weiyun: "You really deserve to be your brother's good brother!"

Wei Lizhou looked at Yu Yiqing who had been silent all this time, "Let's go, let's go to the political office."

As Wei Lizhou spoke, he dragged Yu Yiqing inside, halfway there, he suddenly turned around and said to Yu Weiyun, "Oh, by the way, when you need money tonight, you can ask your dad Mom, why are they both sons. One has money to buy school uniforms, but the other doesn't?"

Yu Weiyun was already angry enough in his heart, but he didn't expect that Wei Lizhou would deliberately say this to run on him, his eyes turned red instantly, and he said wrongedly to Zhu Jinyang: "How can I decide about my parents, Wei Li Zhou, why did he take his anger out on me!"

Zhu Jinyang couldn't see Yu Weiyun's wronged appearance, patted him on the shoulder distressedly, comforted him and said: "Don't be sad, Wei Lizhou is just an unreasonable hooligan!"

Yu Weiyun is aggrieved and puzzled now.

What's so good about Yu Yiqing, he's gloomy like a ghost all day long, why does Wei Lizhou help him find fault with him!

And why Yu Yiqing has become so selfish now, he never robbed his own things before.

Yu Weiyun sounded aggrieved, and said to Zhu Jinyang: "I don't care about the school uniform, but my brother seems to take my kindness to him for granted, and never considers my difficulties. The money I bought for the school uniform was also very difficult. I just asked for it from my parents, I really have no face to ask them again."

Seeing Yu Weiyun's appearance, Zhu Jinyang felt extremely distressed, and hurriedly patted his chest and said, "Isn't it just a few thousand dollars for school uniforms? I'll help you pay for it."