67

It is obvious that Wei Lizhou has not been in the water for a long time, but Yu Yiqing feels that the time has become extremely slow at this time, as if a bay of stagnant water has stagnated and stopped flowing.

Most of the fears of human beings come from the unknown.

Not being able to see Wei Lizhou underwater made Yu Yiqing feel a faint fear of losing control.

His lips were slightly pale, and his brows were furrowed.

All kinds of thoughts in his mind suddenly emerged and mixed together at this moment, and his usual clear thoughts were now as chaotic as a tornado.

It wasn't until Wei Lizhou's head popped out of the water that Yu Yiqing's heart was loosened.

Seeing that Wei Lizhou finally appeared safely in sight, his icy face gradually relaxed.

Wei Lizhou swam towards the shore quickly while wrapping the drowned unconscious child in one hand.

He swam very fast, like a dragon in the water, and soon reached the shore. Panting slightly from exhaustion, he lifted the child up, and the people on the shore immediately gave a helping hand and took the child over.

When Wei Lizhou was about to climb ashore by himself, a white and slender hand suddenly appeared in front of his eyes.

Yu Yiqing half-kneeled on the shore, propped one hand on the ground, and stretched out the other to Wei Lizhou: "Hurry up and hold my hand."

Not seeing Wei Lizhou coming ashore from the lake for a second, Yu Yiqing couldn't settle down.

Wei Lizhou smiled at Yu Yiqing, he was holding Yu Yiqing's hand to borrow strength, but was frozen by Yu Yiqing's cold hand.

Yu Yiqing's hands were cooler than those of Wei Lizhou, who was soaked in the lake.

As soon as Wei Lizhou landed, he was about to ask Yu Yiqing why his hands were so cold when he heard the cry of the mother of the drowning child.

"Xiaojun, wake up, don't scare mom."

"Help, is there anyone here who can give first aid?"

The mother of the drowning child has never learned first aid knowledge, and dare not treat the child indiscriminately, for fear of causing secondary harm to the child.

Wei Lizhou raised his hand to wipe off the drops of water that kept falling from his face, and was about to walk towards the child when Yu Yiqing grabbed his hand.

He looked at Yu Yiqing suspiciously.

Yu Yiqing: "I'll come."

Yu Yiqing knew that Wei Lizhou had learned some first aid techniques, but he was more professional than Wei Lizhou.

Moreover, Wei Lizhou's physical strength is obviously overdrawn at this time, and first aid sometimes actually consumes physical strength.

Once it started, it would be inconvenient to change people midway, Yu Yiqing was worried that Wei Lizhou would be exhausted by then.

He didn't want to see Wei Lizhou so tired.

Before Wei Lizhou could react to Yu Yiqing's words, Yu Yiqing had already squeezed into the crowd of onlookers.

After checking the child's physical condition, he knelt on the ground and began to give first aid to the child with a solemn expression.

His series of movements are methodical, and his first aid method for children seems to be very skilled and smooth.

The calm aura emanating from him made the mother who was at a loss gradually calm down.

Everyone present also consciously lowered their voices, for fear of affecting Yu Yiqing.