64

The Yan family held a very grand banquet this time. The parking lot of the hotel where the banquet was held was filled with all kinds of luxury cars, like a luxury car exhibition.

Most of the guests who came to the banquet knew that Yan Daichuan had found his own son.

Knowing that Yu Yiqing will appear at the banquet tonight, many people present are very curious about him. After all, this is related to the succession of the Yan Group.

In the corner of the hotel lobby, several young people were talking freely with red wine glasses in their hands.

"Tonight I can finally see the true face of this young master of the Yan family."

"I heard that this young master of the Yan family used to be very poor, so he shouldn't be ashamed at this banquet later, right? Today is a big event!"

"Maybe that's true. The kind of people who come from a small family, come to this big occasion for the first time, usually shrink back and look petty."

"You say, after he comes back, will Chairman Yan consider letting him inherit the Yan Group in the future? He, who is not on the stage, is definitely not as good as Yan Kaichen, who grew up with an elite education, in terms of ability and vision. Bar."

"Yan's Group is a piece of fat. How many people are coveting it. If the successor is not selected carefully, they will not be able to control people at that time, and this piece of fat may have to be divided up."

Because the tall green plants for decoration blocked the line of sight and caused a blind spot, the group of people did not realize that Yan Kaichen, Zhu Jinyang, and Liu Jiahao were standing not far behind them at this time.

Zhu Jinyang raised his hand to touch Yan Kaichen, and smiled teasingly at him.

"It seems that everyone is still optimistic about you. But it's also true that Yu Yiqing's despicable villain who cares about everything is really not as generous and decent as you."

Zhu Jinyang still hated the fact that Yu Weiyun was forced to drop out of school because of Yu Yiqing.

As for Liu Jiahao, since Liu Lirong was arrested and imprisoned, he has become more and more disrespectful to Yu Yiqing.

With a haughty expression on his face, he turned towards Yan Kaichen and said, "Who is a country bumpkin like Yu Yiqing, and he deserves to be compared with you."

A little smugness flashed across Yan Kaichen's eyes, but there was a gentle smile on his face, "Stop joking. It's fine to talk about this kind of joke in front of me, but don't talk about it in front of my uncle and Yu Yiqing."

While Yan Kaichen and the others were talking softly, the people on the other side of Lu Zhi had a little dispute.

Some people supported Yan Kaichen, and naturally some people spoke on Yu Yiqing's side.

"I think that the young master of the Yan family is more likely to take over the Yan Group."

"I agree, even if the young master of the Yan family is not capable now, there is still a father named Yan Daichuan with him. The Yan Group has only grown and grown under the hands of Yan Daichuan. If there is anything the young master of the Yan family can't do, just ask Yan Daichuan for help It’s fine if you don’t.”

"I think so too. Compared with Yan Kaichen, father and son are the real blood thicker than water. If the young master of the Yan family is not found, Yan Kaichen, the nephew, still has a chance to take over the Yan Group. But now The authentic young master of the Yan family has returned, and Yan Kaichen is not a character on the cards."