77

Although Yu Weiyun got off the car halfway because of the scandal, this did not affect the ratings of the show in the future.

Because since Yu Weiyun disappeared during the filming, Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing acted more cooperatively with the program crew than before.

For some shooting plans proposed by the program group, they will also selectively agree to them, instead of rejecting them completely like before.

It is precisely because of this that they have a lot more shots in the show than before.

With Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing as two traffic figures, the director of the program group watched the program getting more and more discussed, and these days he laughed happily all day long.

And time passed quickly, and the program team finished filming their last program in Jiahai not long after.

The director was very reluctant, and even tried to propose to Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing to shoot for a while longer.

After all, Wei Lizhou and Yu Yiqing can be called the traffic magic weapon of their program group.

But Wei Lizhou has long since lost interest in the recording of the program, so he rejected him without any hesitation.

Hearing Wei Lizhou's refusal, the director with extraordinary observation skills was instantly ashamed, knowing that he should not think that Yu Yiqing would nod and agree.

After the filming of the program group was completely over, Wei Lizhou and the others' lives slowly returned to their former peace and order.

But on this peaceful day, a piece of news suddenly spread on the Internet.

The top floor of the Yan family's pharmaceutical research institute suddenly caught fire.

It was the end of get out of class time, Wei Lizhou was shocked when he saw the news.

He hurriedly asked Yu Yiqing beside him: "The laboratory you took me to had an accident, do you know?"

Yu Yiqing nodded lightly, "In addition to the fire, there was also a hacker intrusion, and now all the data in the laboratory have been cleared."

Wei Lizhou couldn't help but took a deep breath, and couldn't believe it: "You're not kidding me, are you?"

How many years and money has the Yan Group spent on that project.

Yu Yiqing reckoned and said: "Now it's just the news of the fire. After a while, it is estimated that the news of the hacker in the laboratory will spread to the whole network."

Wei Lizhou frowned: "Aren't you going to suppress the news?"

After all, this matter is too serious. If one is not handled well, the Yan Group's stock price will definitely be affected.

Yu Yi said calmly: "We can't suppress it. And even if we want to suppress it, someone will expose this matter."

Wei Lizhou looked at Yu Yiqing suspiciously.

Yu Yiqing's reaction was not right.

Although he usually has a calm and indifferent temper, it is impossible for him to react in such a calm manner to such a big matter.

Wei Lizhou moved closer to Yu Yiqing, lowered his voice and said, "Have you guys already made preparations?"

Yu Yiqing nodded slightly.

"The fire in the laboratory was quickly stopped, but the smoke was a little bigger. It looked serious, but the important equipment was not damaged."

Wei Lizhou breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good. I saw the pictures on the news, and the smoke was so heavy that I thought everything in the laboratory was burned."