32

In the middle of the night, when Wei Lizhou fell into a drowsy sleep, he was woken up by the howling wind outside and the crackling rain.

Wei Lizhou stared in confusion, tried to open his eyelids, and complained, "Why are you so noisy?"

Wei Lizhou propped himself up vigorously, sat up, and saw that the door of their dormitory leading to the balcony outside was not closed, and the rain had even wet the floor of the dormitory near the balcony door.

Wei Lizhou lifted the quilt and got out of bed. He turned on the flashlight in his mobile phone, pulled on his slippers, walked to the balcony and brought the balcony door up.

Wei Lizhou originally wanted to go back and continue lying on the bed, but out of the corner of his eye, he casually glanced at Yu Yiqing who was on the opposite bed, and suddenly felt a little puzzled.

He remembered that Yu Yiqing used to be a light sleeper, and was easily woken up by small voices. Why was there so much noise just now that he didn't see any movement.

Wei Lizhou walked to Yu Yiqing's bed and said softly, "Hey, Yu Yiqing, did you wake up?"

The one who answered Wei Lizhou was silent in the room.

Seeing this, Wei Lizhou pursed his lips boredly, and was about to go back to sleep, when the flashlight in his mobile phone inadvertently shone across Yu Yiqing's face.

Wei Lizhou's leaving footsteps paused, and his eyes were suddenly attracted.

He leaned close to Yu Yiqing, blinking his eyes to observe Yu Yiqing's beautiful eyelashes like crow's feathers.

"Why didn't I realize that his eyelashes are so beautiful before?" Wei Lizhou rubbed his chin.

Wei Lizhou didn't know why, the more he looked at it, the more itchy his heart became, and he couldn't help but want to reach out and gently touch the quietly drooping eyelashes.

Wei Lizhou pursed his lips, held his breath nervously, and swallowed unconsciously.

He just touches it, so it won't wake Yu Yiqing up.

If Yu Yi wakes up, he can also touch his eyelashes for him, so that everyone will be evened and no one will suffer.

The rain outside the house was getting heavier, and the sound of crackling raindrops continued to enter the house.

Wei Lizhou stretched out his hand slowly, he was so nervous that he could even hear the sound of his heart beating.

Wei Lizhou couldn't explain why he was so nervous at this moment. But for no reason, his ears started to feel hot.

Wei Lizhou's hand slowly approached Yu Yiqing's face, his fingertips even felt the hot breath exhaled by Yu Yiqing's nose, his heart beat faster all of a sudden.

etc! Hot?

Wei Lizhou's hand paused.

He looked down at Yu Yiqing's face, and with the dim light of the flashlight, Yu Yiqing saw Yu Yiqing whose skin was cold and fair in the past, but now his cheeks were slightly flushed, and his forehead was covered with a thin layer of wet sweat.

Wei Lizhou's heart skipped a beat, he frowned, covered Yu Yi's forehead with his hand, and instantly found that his forehead was scalding a bit scary.

Wei Lizhou's expression changed, and he hurriedly turned and walked to his desk. He remembered that there was a mercury thermometer in his drawer.

Wei Lizhou quickly found the thermometer, and he took the thermometer back to Yu Yiqing's bed.

He sat on the side of the bed and supported Yu Yiqing in his arms. He was about to put the thermometer into Yu Yiqing's arm when he saw Yu Yiqing's eyelashes fluttering slightly, and he opened his eyes with a frown.