𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

When you think about all the things which happen in your life it is because of your actions , but when life suddenly becomes too generous, and gives you something you never expected but subconsciously you want it , Then two things can happen you could not comprehend it completely or you would handle it very fragile. In my case , the latter one happened, not being able to hold onto the thing which life gives you rarely is really frustrating. But that's the thing life wanted from you , it wanted to know how you can prevent this fragile thing from being shattered. Yes this fragile thing was my relationship.

🕊️

Adrian Williams, cold and calculative, name engraved among New York's richest and most powerful personalities. At the young age of 29, he is at a position where people can't reach even after spending their lifetime working for it. Apart from having a strong family background it was his skills and wisdom which took Williams CO. to the heights it stands proud today. His father established this company and started it from scratch and he overtook it and made it a multi billion dollar company in a very short span of years. He hates chaos. He hates disobedience. He hates recklessness. Nothing is more important for him other than his Company, his Family and the two Idiots who call themselves his friends.

Aadya Sharma, has a heart so big which can store the oceans inside. She is the spoiled baby of her family but is not a brat. She respects what she has and does not Show off. She has her own fashion line VRITI which is one of the leading brands globally. She respects and loves everyone but can't stand it if someone is doing something wrong to the other. She is definitely not a Damsel in Distress, She can be an equal bitch when it's time. She does not take anyone's shit and return it to them with proper interest. She loves her family and her friends the most and can die for them within a snap of finger if it means they are happy and safe.

🕊️

_________________________________

.............TROPES............

-BROTHER'S BEST FRIEND
-FORBIDDEN
-Grumpy X Sunshine
-POSSESSIVE
-BILLIONAIRE
- Desi X Videshi

........................................

_________________________________

Thanks for giving my book a try and I hope you like it. English is nit my first language so please be liberal. This book is solely written and owned by me. So, I want to make some things very clear

🤍 This is a world of FICTION. Any incident that is happening in this is also fictional. The possessiveness and authority is not tolerable in real life. Please, draw a line and understand the difference.

🤍 The book is mine but the pictures used belong to their respective owners. And I got them from Pinterest.

🤍 It will have some triggering things which may include: drug use, guns, underground fighting and others. So, if you are not up for it don't go beyond the marked points.

🤍 This book is rated mature because it is highly going to contain sex scenes. I know you won't listen to me but anyways, if you are underage or not comfortable please don't read the marked scenes.

🤍 I won't tolerate anyone copying this book. Because it is solely my imagination and creativity.

🤍 Also, if you don't like the story or the dialogues or anything that I have already mentioned above please leave. Don't leave hate comments in the comment section. As an author it hurts to read those. Positive criticism is good because it helps me to grow as an author. But hate is not tolerable.

That's all I have to say. If you like the story please vote and comment because that means a lot to me.

With Love,
Advika 🤍

With Love, Advika 🤍