𝟏𝟗- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Aadya's POV

Suddenly, he broke the kiss and put me back down. He pecked my forehead and started going towards the door. I suddenly held his hand and looked back at our hands then at me.

Rian came near me taking my hand in his and said, "Rest, Dove. You must be tired".

Does he not want to?

Am I being desperate?

I guess, he doesn't want us to go there. Ofc, why will he. I just thought way beyond the things.

I looked up at him and gave him a tight lipped smile. I don't know what else to say or how to react. I embarrassed myself yet again.

"Can you give your little brain some rest?", That brought me back to reality. "Dove, it's not what you are thinking. I want it way more than you do. I want to claim you. But--"

"So, what is stopping you from claiming me?", I asked before he could finish.

Fuckk, I am sounding desperate.

Can't blame myself. My thinking ability was lost when he kissed me with the fire.

"I don't do slow and vanilla. And I know I can't stop myself when it's you. I desire you more than anything", he said trying to hold himself back which could be observed visibly.

"I will cause you pain. Fuckk, I want to cause you pain. That's why I am holding it back", he said gritting his teeth

"What if--- What if I want the p-- pain", I said looking up at him fidgeting with my fingers.

"Don't make this hard for me, Dove. I am trying very hard not to lose control", he said looking dead serious.

For some reasons the idea of the pain he mentioned, excites me.

"Make me feel the pain, Rian. I want it", I said again and the next moment I knew his lips crashed on mine in a hard kiss.

My brain stops working and lungs lose their ability to function. My heart feels as if it will tear through my chest.

Rian's one hand grips my throat while the other goes behind to grab a fistful of my hair. He pulls on the hair a little which is enough for me to open my mouth to provide him entry.

His tongue brands my mouth and I can feel his minty taste which clearly shows their effect on my core. At this point I am drenched down south.

He is moving his lips ferociously against mine. He is not kissing me. He is eating me.

And call me crazy for this but I find it hot as hell.

His tongue collided against mine while his breath gave me the required air to breathe.

I could feel him losing his mind as the kiss turned wild and rough each passing second. I was not in my senses either. He pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Never did I think that someone can make me feel this euphoric just with a kiss.

The thrill to feel him completely is growing more and more.