𝟔𝟎. 𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞

In labon pe jo hasi hai, inki tu hi hai wajah
Bin tere main kuch nahi hun, mera hona bewajah

Aadya's POV

"I have a surprise for you." My head turned towards him, I saw him looking at me with a smile. I smiled back and asked "And what is that?"

He bent down and softly pecked my lips, I froze as his lips fell on mine. We have kissed so many times but it still feels like the first time, I blushed and he smirked looking down at me.

"Come, I'll show you." He said, pulling me towards the car. I smiled at his behaviour and followed him to the car. He opened the car door for me like the gentleman he is and made his way towards the driver side.

"Come on Rian, tell me." I nagged when he got inside the car, he placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it as he stared at me with adoration. "It's called surprise for a reason baby, have patience."

Saying that, he started the car, I sighed and placed my head on the window staring at the outside world. Everyone had departed after the functions were over. After that, Rian talked to papa about something and then came to tell me he has a surprise for me.

As I kept staring outside the window, droplets of rain started to pitter patter against the car. I looked at the surroundings which were slowly getting wet from the rain. Mumbai looks very pretty at night, and the rain just made it ten times more beautiful.

I'm a sucker for rain so I opened the window to feel it. Water started coming inside the car as I fully opened the window, I closed my eyes and let it soak my face.

"How will I fuck you tonight if you fall sick, baby? So please think about me and close the window." I gasped at his words. I turned my face towards him and looked at him with wide eyes.

Since when did he become so shameless?

"Rian, Stop." I blushed and lowered my head.

"I ain't stopping tonight." He said shamelessly, again.

"Rian, stop it. Will you?" I said blushing more.

"Stop blushing, Dove or I'll lose the leftover control I have." He husked. I looked at him from the corner of my eye and blushed more, I saw his grip tightening on the steering. He turned his face straight to the road and increased the speed of the car.

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out, tonight." he muttered under his breath.

"Yeah, I'll see." I bit back a smile when he turned his head to look at me. I acted as if I was the most innocent girl in the entire universe and turned my head back to the window.

After five more minutes of driving he finally stopped the car. "Have we reached?" I asked him and he nodded, opening his seatbelt.

I quickly opened my seatbelt and stepped out of the car. The rain touched my body as I got out of the car. I lifted my heavy lehenga with my hands and made my way to the front of the car.

Oh how I love rain!

"Dove, baby. Come here." I heard Rian's voice but I didn't turn my head. Instead I closed my eyes and raised my head to the sky and let the rain fall on my face.

Then I felt two big arms pulling me towards a hard chest, "Why don't you ever listen to me?" he said and hugged me, trying to cover my body with his hands. I was already soaked, what was he trying to do?

"Rian, I won't get sick, don't ruin the fun." I spoke and pushed him away. He again pulled me towards him but this time he didn't hug me, instead he pinned me to his car and hovered over me.