26. THE BROKEN HEARTS

The special entry is AARAV RAI SINGHANIA from THE CONCESSION by authorevaa.

Vote target: 2k+ votes

"You love him, don't you", I turned back to find Manisha bhabhi standing at the door.

I wiped off my tears and looked at her.

"What do you mean? Loved who?", I asked, changing the direction of my eyes to anywhere in my room.

"Stop pretending, Aadya. Your eyes say it all. You can lie, your eyes can't ", she closed the door behind her and came to sit beside me.

"It's not easy bhabhi. Also, things ended already. So there isn't any goal of talking about it", I told her

"Stop deceiving yourself, Aadya. He loves you. I have never seen him being this happy around anyone. I have never seen him smiling at anyone. You are the first girl around who Adrian is not THE ADRIAN WILLIAMS, he is just a normal person who craves to be loved. YOU make him feel Loved. Just Never break his heart, Aadya. I don't know what happened between the two of you but he deserves to be LOVED", saying that she hugged me and left the room.

Her words made me feel disgusted with myself. I want to run back to him and hold him close but I know I can't.

I looked at the Mahadev's murti that was in my room and went near it.

Why Mahadev? Why me? Why the people who I love?
Why did everything go wrong all of a sudden? Everything was perfect then why? Do I not deserve to be happy? Do I not deserve to be loved? Why every time I feel an ounce of happiness, my fucking past comes and ruins it? What was my mistake? To trust my best friend? To think I had someone to look up to?

The pathetic night which changed my entire life again started to crawl its way inside my head. I hated that however hard I tried I could never stop it from reminding me how pathetic and disgusting I am. The very familiar irritating feeling crawled in my skin and the itchiness started again.

Help me, please

Abhi no, you can't do this to me.

Save me Abhi, they are bad people

You can die for all I care

Run away, go.

Run faster they won't catch you.

My throat started constricting, my heartbeat accelerated, breathing fastened and I could feel the panic attack knocking on the door. My body started heating up and I could feel the loss of air in my lungs. Tears started falling off my eyes uncontrollably. Before it could worsen I managed to drag myself to the side table drawer and took out the pills. I swallowed a few of them quickly and waited for them to show the effect. The attack calmed down eventually and I could finally breathe.