33. THE LUST AND ANGER

!! PLEASE READ !!

Before we start with the new chapter, there is something I have to say. A lot of you complain and DM me saying you did not get the new chapter notification or it's not showing for you.

So, I republish the chapters just for YOUR CONVENIENCE. But a lot of you irritate me saying WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY YOU KEEP REPUBLISHING?

The next time you see a chapter getting republished, please don't comment shit. It's not easy for me and I don't purposefully want to do this.
Thank You

Vote Target: 4k+ votes (increasing the target so that I get some time to study, but make sure you vote)

"May I come in?", that fucking bastard asked.

The fucking audacity to come to my place with a bouquet of lilies for MY FUCKING GIRL, this bitch really has a death wish today.

I glared at him and his smile turned into a nervous one. I wanted to grab his throat and kill him but I controlled myself. I passed him an unfriendly smile thinking he will take the cue and leave but the fucker has some other plans.

"Good evening, Mr Williams, will you please let me in?", he asked with another of his cheeky smiles which was now becoming a thorn in my eyes.

Does his mouth not hurt by smiling this much?

"Are you sure you want to come in?", I asked him, folding my arms over my chest.

"I- uh-- yeah", he replied scratching the back of his head.

"Don't you think it's too late to be standing outside someone else's house? Don't you think you should return?" I gave him another chance.

"What are you doing? Move", Dove pushed me slowly and came in front.

Only if it was not for her, someone would be ten feet under already.

"Good evening Paul. Please come in", she smiled and welcomed him inside.

He came in and she locked the door. Dove glared at me and mouthed Behave.

Is it my penthouse? Who cares, what's mine is hers anyways.

I went to the kitchen and the bastard sat on the couch followed by my Dove.

"Nice penthouse", he complimented.

"It's his. I am staying here for sometime", Aadya told him and offered him a glass of water.

Not sometime Dove, say forever.

I continued cooking the pasta, which was the only thing left to cook. The fucker kept on blabbering without a pause and sometimes Dove giggled at his words. My fingers curled around the knife and the urge to stab it in his throat kept increasing.