10. 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

Author's POV

Adrian and Gio reached Rimi's office where she was standing to welcome them. The moment she saw them she went overboard with excitement. She ran towards them hurriedly, and quite unprofessionally.

"I can't believe my stars. I mean how on Earth the two of the most famous personalities of the business world came to my company", she exclaimed with joy.
"Calm down, Miss. Let's sit and talk", Gio said not wanting to indulge into useless conversation.

"Yeah sure. Let's sit in my office. Prachi, bring coffee for all of us", Rimi ordered Prachi and took the two to her office.

Her office was quite impressive. Ofc, not better than Aadya's or Advika's but it was good. The rich oak wood was used heavily in the interiors, from the desk to the coffee table. There was a black leather sofa beside the desk. Led lights and wooden interiors enhanced the look. Overall it was a cozy area.

"So, what brings the two of the biggest businessmen here?", Rimi asked with a polite smile

"Well, we are in India for a few weeks. So we thought why not visit some big businesses in the country. Uk, maybe we can collaborate and get a profitable deal. We were thinking of meeting some fashion lines and heard good things about HAZELs from a lot of people. Hence, we came here to see how it works and executes and if we are interested or not", Gio narrated the lines given by Aadya so naturally that even the lies came out as truth.

The whole time Adrian was sitting there observing everything and not saying a word. He already knew how good of a manipulating lier his best friend is hence he asked him to narrate those lines. And ofc it worked and Rimi believed it. Meanwhile, Prachi entered with three cups of cappuccinos. Gio and Adrian nodded her in thanks while Rimi gave her a stern look but immediately changed it into a smile when Adrian looked her way.

"That feels really good to hear. So, like did you guys also visit some other fashion lines? Like.. maybe... VRITI?", Rimi asked them unsure. It was like she didn't want that to have happened.
"Well being honest with you we did visit VRITI. And not gonna lie it was very impressive in most of the criteria. But then again uk our priorities are very different when we consider brands for Collaboration and VRITI didn't fit in that", Gio said calmly. Everything he said came out so genuine that even if you have a single doubt about them you will be forced to believe him.

"What are the criteria if I may ask?", Rimi asked him
"Well there aren't many but they are still important. The first criteria is a disciplined environment in the company building. I hope you understand how much it matters that the employees of your company work strictly according to your orders. But in VRITI the employees were giving their own opinions on how the designs should be and all", Gio lied smoothly.

Rimi smiled internally because the environment in her company was exactly what Gio said it should be like. She never welcomed employees opinions and was always strict with them.