𝟓𝟑-𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭

Aankhein kehti hai baithe tu mere rubaroo
Tujhko dekhun ibadat karta rahun

Aadya's POV

Sliding into a comfortable kurti and pants after taking a warm bath, I brushed my hair and made a loose braid. I cannot stand open hair sometimes and my pregnancy hormones make it so much worse when even a single strand of hair comes on my face while talking and however hard I push it back behind my ears, it just sticks around. Like what the hell is wrong with you? Can you not silently stay behind my ears and not trouble me? Don't you think irritating the hell out of a pregnant lady is a sin?

Sighing, I kept the comb back on the dresser and made my way out of the room because clearly, it's no time to argue with my hair. Sometimes I really wish to pull all my hair out of my head and get bald.

I walked down the stairs and went out in the garden, near the gazebo. It was almost evening so everyone was basically busy with their work and since I am not going to work for a few months, I have all the time in the world to enjoy. Well not exactly 'enjoy' but yeah, you get the idea.

I look around the garden and my eyes spot a blue butterfly, flying from one flower to another. She sat on a rose plant and my steps moved towards it slowly, making sure to not cause too much movement or else it would fly away. As I stood near her, I noticed how she sat quietly on the rose plant and yet managed to look flawlessly beautiful. Something in me ushered a want inside of me to touch her and reflexively I moved my hands towards the butterfly, slowly. My finger stopped just beside her and she comprehended for some seconds before hopping and sitting on my finger. A smile made its way on my lips.

"It's a pretty butterfly." A familiar voice spoke all of a sudden and I tried to straighten up in a rush but instead I stumbled, making the butterfly fly away from me and my hand being pricked by the thorn of the rose plant.

"Ouch." I hissed in pain and moved my fingers away from the plant.

"Shit. It's bleeding. Let me see." Rian rushed towards me and held my fingers in his hand before sucking on the blood from them.

I didn't oppose and let him do what he was doing. He sucked the blood from my finger twice before blowing on it slowly, making sure it does not pain me. Something in my heart fluttered at his movements and I let the feeling settle inside me for some time.

"It's not too deep, so we are safe. Where was your attention? You could have been hurt." He spoke, looking in my eyes while holding my hand in his.

"I was just admiring a butterfly which flew away because of the disturbance you caused." I took my hand away from him and turned to walk away.

"I didn't realise that. I am sorry." He apologised, following behind me. Even though he didn't know his fault, he still apologised. "Also, about yesterday, did you block me?"

He initiated the conversation and I remembered our chatting session from last night and I stopped abruptly and turned towards him.

"Trust me, if you are here to talk about the adeno reno shit in front of me, I will block you from my life too." I warned, pointing a finger at him and poking his chest.

"I— uh— actually it's not adeno reno.." he started but I glared at him, "yes, I won't talk about that. Please unblock me, dove."