35. The First Meet

Aadya's POV

My hands are sweating. I cannot control myself from constantly tapping my feet on the ground. I have chewed half of my finger skin along with my nails. My nervousness is increasing with each passing minute. I am waiting for Adrian to come out of the shower and comfort me.

Only he can comfort me.

I am sitting on the bed, wrapped in a bathrobe, wet hair, and nervousness filled inside of me. It's been a week since I told Adrian all about my past, he has not calmed down since then. Everyday he helps me in my mission to successfully destroy Abhimaan before actually killing him. But since the last weeks a lot of things have happened by themselves and I know he does it. Abhimaan's company is already deep in debt.

Everything is finally getting back on track.

Yesterday, Rian asked me to meet his parents so that we can get to know each other. At first I was hesitant but he reassured me. I know he is going to be there for me, so I said yes. But now nervousness is eating me from inside.

Will they like me? Will they not? Do they have someone already in mind for him?

My chain of thoughts broke when Rian entered the room, with a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping from his hair on his shoulders and torso.

"Should I sue you for molesting me with your eyes, girlfriend", he said as he came closer to me with a smirk playing on my lips.

I stood up and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Checking out what's mine is completely legal, boyfriend", I said in the same teasing tone.

He chuckled before capturing my lips in a slow kiss.

I broke the kiss after some time and looked at him.

"Rian, I am nervous", I said to him.

"I know, Dove. Do you trust me?" he asked, cupping my cheeks with his one palm.

"More than I ever thought I was capable of", I replied to him and pecked his lips.

"Then trust me on this. They will love you. I understand your nervousness, I won't say you are overreacting but you have got to relax a little or else you will eat your fingers too", he said and that made me chuckle.

"Okay, now get out of this room, boyfriend. I have to change", I said and pushed him a little towards the door.

"But this is my room, girlfriend", he said, coming closer to me again.

"Arey baba, I brought my clothes here", I smacked my head a little and picked up the clothes.

"It's okay. This room is equally yours too. Change here, I will change in the closet itself", he said and went inside his walk in closet.

His walk-in closet was the size of a room.

I closed the curtains and took off my robe. I start dressing up. I chose to wear a traditional pink suit today which looked beautiful with a little embroidery and a pretty dupatta. I wore it and looked in the mirror. It hugged all my curves perfectly and looked beautiful on me. I took the hair drier and started drying my wet hairs.

I styled my hair in loose curls and parted them in the middle. I took a small black bindi and put it in the middle of my eyebrows. I did a little makeup to go with the look and I was all set with the look. I picked up the oxidised peacock earring that Rian bought for me back in India and started wearing them.

I wore one earring and was fidgeting with the other when a hand took it from me and helped me wear it. I looked up to meet the ocean blue eyes which were looking back intently in my eyes. Rian's hand caressed my cheek as he held me closer to him and tuned me. My back against his chest as we faced the mirror.