𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Aadya's POV

Three and a half months later

Life has been nothing but perfect in the last few months and I can't be more grateful. Yes, there have been some ups and downs too but that's the beauty of life and apart from all that, I have my favourite person by my side who always ensures my happiness and prioritises it over anything in the world.

I have my Rian by my side.

Everything feels perfect when I am around him and Ruh. She is the bundle of hope, as Rian says, in our lives. Her one smile is enough to make us forget all the pain we bore, all the sufferings we went through and every tear we shredded.

Today  is her sixth month birthday and everyone is busy in the preparations for the lilac themed party. Every month the colour is different and Rian is the one who chooses it, and this month he chose lilac.

He is enjoying the process of being a girl dad a lot. He loves shopping for Ruh and most times he himself offers to go shopping and the other times he just sits at home with her and orders stuff online. Anything she smiles at, he buys it. Just like the queen sized bed, which she doesn't even need.

He bought a mansion so that Ruh doesn't have to live in the 'small' penthouse. He even got a little princess castle made in the backside of the garden because while watching Barbie, Ruh giggled when a big palace was shown and according to him, her eyes were glittering and she had a mesmerised reaction when she saw it.

This man literally goes overboard when it comes to Ruh. He has got the walls of the entire mansion, except for his room, painted in the shade of soft blue and pink just because she did not give a mesmerised reaction when they were painted black, grey and white.

Ruh loves him more than anyone as she always demands to be around him every time. Take him away and see how she makes the entire mansion go crazy. She is not one of those crybabies to be honest but whenever she sees Rian going for work, her tears and screams are uncontrollable.

But she gets normal after some time and as soon as he is back, her giggles echo through the halls and corridors. She always wants to be in his arms and would keep smiling when he plays with her.

I come second in line of her attention and I won't complain at all. Even though she loves Rian the most, she won't sleep until I rock her and sing for her. Earlier she used to but now she would start crying or just won't go to sleep. She wants my arms around her and wants me to sing for her every night.

Parenting is suiting both of us really well while the little baby is having the fun of her life. She is the centre of everyone's attention and is pampered by everyone.

"My daughter is not smiling while looking at the decorations. Change it." Rian's strict voice broke me from my trance and I glanced at him.

He was standing in front of the decorators with Ruh in his hands who was playing with a toy and wasn't even looking at anything else. At Rian's command the guys started taking down all the decorations and began to put up new ones.

With a chuckle, I made my way towards him. His attention was now focused on Ruh with whom he was trying to talk, speaking sentences like, "Don't worry, sweetheart, if you don't like the decorations then it will be changed."

"She didn't even see the decorations which you got changed." I spoke, making my way towards them.

Rian turned around and our eyes met before he started speaking, "Exactly. They were not good enough to have grabbed my daughter's attention and hence they needed to be changed."

I snickered at his response and shook my head. Ruh was slowly wiggling in his arms and I understood that she was hungry now. I took her from his arms slowly.