41. The family kalesh

Long time no see. I hope you all missed me. Well, my boards are finally over, so here is your update. This chapter is chaotic as hell and Indians will relate because this is how the family drama unfolds. Nothing makes sense but it's fun.

***********************************

Aadya's POV

"Oh yeah. They didn't even tell me why they came with us. Answer us guys, what brings you to India."

"You see that, you will be marrying that. That traitor." I whispered to Gio while boring holes at Ika who casually stood beside Ariv bhai, keeping her elbow on his shoulders.i

"Only if I could control who I fall for. This won't have happened. That traitor stole my heart." He whispered back to me and I stomped on his foot.

Abhi bhi aashiqui sujh rhi isse. Idhar meri jaan gale mein atki hui hai.
(He is still in his love phase while my heart is stuck in my throat right now.)

"Ouch. What are you doing, woman?" Gio held his foot and jumped backwards a little.

"What happened? Are you hurt, Dov- Aadya?" Rian asked, examining me.

"Excuse me!? She stepped on my foot and you are asking if she is hurt or not." Gio said, grabbing our attention towards him. "And why don't you answer Ekaksh's question, Adrian? You asked me to come to India with you but you did not tell me why." He moved towards the other three, betraying us.

"What is going on, guys? Why are you two here?" Ariv bhai asked this time, pointing at Rian and Gio.

"Are we going to discuss everything here or will you take us to your place?" Rian spoke, nonchalantly.

"Yeah, there are people starting to assemble outside after they heard Aadya and Advika are coming back. Let's leave before the media comes." Ekaksh bhai said and the guards made way for us.

Everyone turned and started moving towards the exit while I rushed and caught up to Gio and stomped on his foot again, before coming back and walking with Rian. "Aa- aa-- aa." He tried not to shout.

"Good job, Dove. The bastard deserved it." Rian said and we fist bumped.

We reached the car and sat in groups. Gio, Ika and Ariv bhai sat in one car while Ekaksh bhai, Rian and I were in the other. The guards sat in the rest and we all left towards the mansion. I stayed silent during the ride, trying not to grab any unnecessary attention from anyone.

"So Aadya, how was your stay in New York? Did you finish what you went there for?" Bhai asked, making my eyes turn towards him.

"Yes bhai. Everything is sorted now. Ri- I mean Mr Williams also helped me a lot." I told him.

Rian's head turned towards me as his eyes looked in mine with fake anger. What does he want me to address him in front of my brother? He faced ahead again and took out his phone from his pocket. After a minute my phone vibrated with a notification. I turned it on and looked at the text from him.

"If not Rian, then address me as Adrian. Don't make your fiancé a stranger, baby."

A smile appeared on my lips ultimately.

"I am glad you are back. It was so boring without you." Bhai's voice caught my attention.

"I know right. It's always boring for you guys when I am not there. I wonder how you will live after I am married." The words left my mouth before I could process and the car stopped with a sudden jerk.

"What the- Bhai, what happened?" I asked as I composed myself in the backseat.

"Ahh- nothing." He shook his head and started the car again.