24. THE RECEPTION

Mature Content
You can skip if you want to.

Vote target: 1k (cause a lot of you won't vote for smut)

"You are boring, Rian"
"Boring as in?"
"Umm.. you know. Like, arrrgghhhhh. Forget it"
"I can't forget anything you say, Dove"

This guy I am telling you. He just makes it harder for me each day not to fall for him.

"So, why do you think I am boring, huh?"
"You don't have any kinks", I threw a pillow at him and pouted.

"And what makes you think I don't have any?", he asked raising his brows.
"I mean duh, you are hawwttt and very good in bed like damn good but you aren't kinky like those dark romance guys", I explained to him.

He chuckled.

"Sleep, Dove. It's late and you are tired after the whole wedding fiasco", he said hugging me closer to him.

I snuggled into him like a koala and inhaled his rich cinnamon scent. I pecked his chest and licked the spot.

"Stop doing what you are doing unless you really want to know my kinks", he said in a deep husky voice and I stopped.

Suddenly, something hit my mind and I asked him,

"Do you have any idea where Ariv Bhai might be. I am really worried. I mean Can you Imagine, he missed Bhai's wedding. There has to be something wrong otherwise he would have never done that"
"Don't stress yourself, Dove. He will come soon", Rian said as if he knew something.

"Do you know where he is?", I asked getting out of his hold and looking straight at him.
"All I know is it's late and you need to sleep now. Come on get back in my arms, Dove", he said and pulled me back in his arms.

My mind was still lost in questions which popped every now and then. How can Ariv Bhai miss Ekaksh Bhai's wedding? I mean come on. There has to be something fishy. And Rian knows it. But he won't tell me. Whyy?

Because I need to sleep now.

After sometime sleep engulfed us. His arms were my safe place which helped me sleep better.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It's been two days since Bhai and Bhabhi got married. We came back to Mumbai yesterday. Today is their reception and almost all the big businessmen, politicians and celebrities will be present there. The event is to be held is Hotel Taj.

I decided to wear a Saree today. I have never worn one and the one I have decided to wear is designed by me. It's a beautiful Black Saree with a deep necked sleevless blouse. Ika was with me getting ready for the function. She helped me drape my saree while I helped her with hers. She chose on a White Saree with a sleeveless blouse.