28. THE PORTRAITS

Enjoy 💗

"So, basically he is a son of a bitch and I will have to control myself from killing him and will just have to steal his phone away from him somehow", that was the first thing she said after I narrated the whole Abhimaan fiasco to her

Yes, that's Reva Raichand.

"Umm- Well yeah, that's what I mean"

"Why don't we just kill him? I mean that would be the best thing to do. He won't be alive, so he won't hurt you and since he is a bastard and a good for nothing piece of shit, God won't punish us. In fact he will reward us for saving mankind ", She said as if already planning his murder in her head.

"Yeah, right and then go to jail. Babe we all wanna kill him but for now we need his phone. We need anything that can help us against him. So, will you help?", I asked even though I knew she would say yes.

"Tu jaanti hai I will help fir puch kyu rhi. Ab chor ye sb plan bata kya hai. Waise bhi I am the model of Moretti Corporations, so I am invited to that inauguration party. It will be easy for me to get to him", she told me and that new information gave me another sense of confidence that things will go according to what I have planned.

(You already know that I will help, so why ask. Now leave all this and tell me the plan)

I explained everything to her and she nodded in understanding. I got a call from Ika who asked Ansh Bhai to help us. I could trust him because he was the one who rescued me that day.

Getting Abhimaan's phone is just the beginning of the plan. Ruining him to the core and leaving him to beg for his life will be the end of it. Enough of crying over what has happened. I just hope everything happens smoothly and as quickly as possible.

It's getting harder to stay away from Rian.

Once I am done with my whole personal life drama, I will get him back even if I have to grovel for it.

☆⁠☆☆⁠☆☆⁠☆⁠☆☆☆☆☆☆⁠☆☆⁠☆☆⁠☆⁠☆☆☆

"Is it really important? Is there no other way?", I asked Ika because I am not ready for this now.

"This is the only way, Aadya. And it's a big city, the chances of you meeting him or colliding with him accidentally is very low", She tried to reason with me.

"Yeah, that's a possible scenario for the time when luck will be in my favour. Seeing the recent events of my life, there are high chances of that happening"

"Fine. Fine. Don't go and let Abhimaan win cause you know if you don't turn the delegates against him, you won't be able to ruin him"

I scoffed knowing I don't have a choice other than going to Manhattan.

Let's just hope I don't run into Rian and things don't get more complicated than they already are.

A knock on my door distracted me, I looked at Ika and she looked back at me. We hurriedly hid all the photographs, delegate lists and all the other scattered papers on which we drafted the plan and everything. Another knock followed after a few minutes and we successfully hid the papers and files under the bed sheet.